24 Signs A Guy Likes You (For Girls)

Magsimula sa umpisa

10. He touches you

If you notice a guy making a lot of unnecessary physical contact with you, he probably likes you. He might brush against your arm, pat you on the back, put his hands on your shoulders, touch his leg to yours, or give you a lot of hugs. The more physical contact he makes, the more obvious it is that he likes you.

11. He raises his eyebrows 

If a guy raises his eyebrows in response to something you say or do, it could be an indication of his interest in you. On its own, this might not be enough to tell if a guy likes you, as it could just be a friendly, non-flirty facial expression, so watch out for other signs too.

12. He grooms himself

If a guy starts grooming himself when he sees you, he may be subconsciously trying to look good around you. If he starts fixing his hair, brushing the lint off his clothes, or straightening his tie, it could mean that he likes you.

13. He’s nervous, awkward, or clumsy around you

If a guy acts nervous, blushes, gets flustered, or is just awkward around you, he probably likes you. He’s most likely nervous about making a good impression.

14. He laughs at your jokes

If he laughs at your jokes, even when they aren’t that funny, it’s a good sign he likes you.

15. He shows off

If a guy tends to show off a lot around you, he probably likes you and is just trying to get your attention.

16. After he says or does something funny, he looks at you for a reaction

Let’s say a guy tells a joke or does something funny in a group and everyone around starts laughing. If he looks at you first to see your reaction, it’s a sign he likes you because he wants to make sure you noticed and laughed too.

17. His behavior changes instantly

If a guy’s behavior changes the minute he sees you, that could be a sign he likes you and is trying to impress you. If he’s in a group and he’s laughing or acting rowdy, he might instantly quiet down when he notices you. Or he might have been quiet and then suddenly gets louder and tries to become the center of attention to impress you.

18. He treats you differently

Watch how a guy acts around his friends or other girls. If he treats you differently, that could be a sign he likes you.

19. He’s protective

If a guy likes you, he may start to act protective of you. He might give you his jacket if you’re cold. Or if you are walking through a crowded place, he might position himself in front of you to push away the crowd.

20. His friends tease him around you

If you’re around a guy when he’s hanging out with his friends, and they know he likes you, they may tease him subtly. Watch how his friends act around you. If they turn towards him, smile at him, punch him in the arm, or smirk knowingly, they’re probably messing with him because they know he likes you.

21. Acts annoyed or jealous when you talk to other guys

If a guy is keeping an eye on you and looks jealous or annoyed when you’re talking to another guy, he probably likes you. He might try to look like he’s not paying attention, but he’ll keep tabs on you to see if you’re interested in the other guy. He might even sigh or walk away.

22. Watches you while he flirts with other girls

If a guy’s watching you while he’s flirting with another girl, he’s probably trying to get your attention and gauge your reaction to find out if you like him. Why else would he be looking at you when he’s supposed to be flirting with someone else if he didn’t like you?

23. He hangs around one second longer

When you’ve been talking to a guy, and he’s about to leave, but then stays one second longer than he had to, it’s a sign he likes you. That one second longer was a moment of hesitation where he was trying to decide if he should ask for your number or ask you out.

24. He takes one last look at you

If a guy makes eye contact with you just before leaving the room, even though he’s busy talking to someone else, he probably likes you and wanted to get one last look at you. He was probably hoping you were looking at him too so he could lock eyes with you one more time.

--

O, ayan girls. May Idea na kayo ha? ^-^

Source: mandecoder.com