24 Signs A Guy Likes You (For Girls)

So you want to know if a guy likes you? Some guys can be hard to read if they don’t just come right out and tell you they like you.

The good news is that a guy’s body language can be a big giveaway when it comes to figuring out if he likes you.

There are certain things guys do subconsciously when they like a woman. If you know what signs to look for, you can decode his body language and find out if he’s crushing on you.

Here is a list of 24 signs a guy likes you. If a guy did only one of these things, it probably wouldn’t tell you much. Pero pag ginawa/nagawa nya ang ilan sa mga ito, masasabi mo na, na gusto ka nya. 

1. He smiles at you

If you notice a guy smiling at you, it’s a pretty good indication that he likes you. It’s natural to smile at someone you like, but how do you know if it means something more? Try to notice how often he smiles at you. If he seems to smile at you a lot more than would seem normal, he probably likes you. If he seems to smile at you whenever you lock eyes, for no apparent reason, he probably likes you.

2. He maintains eye contact with you

If a guy makes eye contact with you and it feels prolonged, even just a fraction of a second longer than would seem normal, he is most likely interested in you. Especially if he flashes you a big grin at the same time.

3. You catch him staring at you

Have you ever caught a guy staring at you, and he suddenly turns away? If you catch him once, it could be a mere coincidence. But if it happens more than once, chances are he likes you. Provided you aren’t doing or wearing something absurd or have food on your face, he’s probably into you.

4. He’s always around

If a guy is always walking near you, sitting next to you, or just seems to pop up wherever you are, those are all good signs that he is interested and trying to find opportunities to get closer to you.

5. He stands a little too close

If you feel as though a guy is invading your personal space just slightly, this could be a major sign that he likes you. Take note of the distance between you when he’s around. If he’s a little bit closer than he should be, he probably likes you. If you move in a little and he doesn’t step back, it means he’s receptive. If he responds by getting even closer, you can be pretty certain he really likes you.

6. He leans in, shoulders square to you, without turning his back

If a guy leans in facing you with his shoulders square to you, and rarely turns his back, that kind of body language is a good indication he’s interested in you.

7. His legs, feet, or toes are pointed towards you

When a guy is interested in you, he may subconsciously point his legs, feet, or toes towards you. People tend to point their feet in the direction of where they want to go or who they are interested in.

8. He stands tall

When a guy likes you, he may subconsciously stand up taller, push his chest out, and tuck his stomach in to impress you and appear more masculine. If a guy is slouching and suddenly stands up taller when he sees you, this could indicate he’s subconsciously trying to impress you.

9. He mirrors your body language

People tend to subconsciously mirror each other’s actions when they are listening to one another intently. If a guy mimics your body language, this could be strong indication of his interest because it means he’s focused on you. Try leaning forward, touching your hair, taking a sip of your drink, or resting your chin on your hand. If a guy likes you, he might start copying your gestures without even realizing he’s doing it.