Chapter 1

Lucy's POV

"Hey Lu-chan, what's this book?" Levy asked me handing a dusty old book over to me.

"I'm not sure, it's not mine" I said taking a good look at it.

"Hey Juvia, is this book yours?" Levy asked Juvia who was in the bathroom.

"No Juvia doesn't have a book" She replied while drying her hair.

"Open it" Levy said curiously. I open it to find strange writing so I handed it to Levy to see if she could decipher it.

"Hmmm, I think it says 'Taboo, Frallashi, Tetracy, Fannastice' what a weird book, that's all it says" Levy Said flipping through the book.

"That's weird, it sounds like a spell of some sort" I say and we giggle.

"I wonder what it does, maybe grown your hair a millimeter longer" Levy said mocking the spell.

"Maybe it changed your sense of humor" I laughed as Levy puffed  up her cheeks.

"Uh guwys" we heard a sweet little voice call from the bathroom, we look over to find Juvia as small as a five year old.

"Or maybe it changes age" Levy said as I gulped.

"J-Juvia?!" I asked as she giggled and ran around the room like a plane. Rain started to drizzle down the window as Juvia ran to it and sighed.

"Ahh the rain, Juvia's ownly fwiend" She said looking out the window.

"Oh no, this isn't good" I said as Levy looked through the book once more.

"I can't find a cure!" She stated panicky.

"Thats ok we can just go to the guild tomorrow and sort it out" I said sweat dropping as I watched Juvia race around thee room and stop in front of me.

"Juvia wanna pway" She said pulling at my hand. This is going to be a long night.

Time skip Morning

Levy's POV

I woke up this morning to the sound of Laughing, I looked around to find Natsu chasing Juvia as Happy carried her.

"What are you two doing here?!" Lucy asked Natsu as she stood up.

"Well we wanted to see if you wanted to go on a mission and found this little cutie wrecking the kitchen with water slicer" Natsu said throwing Juvia into the air.

"Hey careful with her... Didi you say she wrecked the kitchen" Lucy said as she ran into the kitchen.

"I'm going to kill her!" She yelled as she came back out with fire in her eyes.

"Juvia's sowry Lushi Juvia's was hungrwy" Juvia said hiding behind Natsu's leg.

"J-Juvia?!" Natsu said jumping back but then moving close to inspect the small child.

"I-It was an accident I swear!" Lucy said nervously shaking her hands in front of her.

"This is so cool Juvia! This is going to be so much fun!" He exclaimed as he sat her on his shoulders.

"Hey Luce, You and Levy can clean up and relax, I'll watch her" He said excitedly jumping out the window before we could retaliate.

"Cleaning can wait, we need to figure out how to change her back" Luce said picking up the book and heading for the guild.

"Wait! You're going to let Natsu take care of her?!" I asked worried about Juvia.

"He'll be fine, I saw how well he did baby sitting Asuka" She said as I followed.

"Yeah but you were with him" I said causing her to swaet drop.

"I'm more worried about Natsu then Juvia, she is a bit of a hand full" She admitted and kept walking.

"Yeah but so is he" I mumbled as we arrived at the guild.

Natsu's POV

The first thing I did was get her something to eat. Man she eats as much as I do I thought causing me to smile.

"Hey what should we do first?" I asked walking through town with her on my shoulders once more.

"Let's prank the guild!" She said smiling as Happy circled her head.

"OK, you're the captain! Although this is probably too much of a prank as it is" I smiled and mumbled the last part.

"You did what to my Juvia?!" I heard Gray shout as we entered the guild.

"Is this a bad time?" I asked nervously as he gave me a death glare.