what is this?

You run into the house exited "Vendetta come here now i have something to show you" you say holding up some card "what is it (y/n)" he asked peeking from the door frame "we can go to club veil for free" you say jumping "i'm not really a clubbing person" vendetta says looking over the card "oh come on, stop being boring" you whine tugging on his sleeve "okay we can go but only for a little while" you smile and run to your room and started to get ready.

"VENDETTA WE NEED TO GO STAT" you shout at his bedroom door "okay calm down miss, i'm nearly done" he says in a hushed tone, you were very exited to go to a club, you had never been and you just reached the write age to drink so that was a plus.

you got into the car starting the engine as vendetta enters the passenger side, you put the address into the GPS and started to drive "this is going to be fun ven" you say as you see him slightly uncomfortable in his seat "y-yeah i hope"

(x)

you arrive at the car park, you turn of the engine and face vendetta "you'll be fine" you say holding his cheek, he purrs and nudges his face into your hand, you giggle as you exit the car with vendetta "so here it is" you say raising a hand to the building "Club veil"

you and vendetta line up in the queue, as you wait you see some guys ahead, they catch you stare and smile at you, you blush and look the other way, you feel fingers under you chin to lift you head up "you look flushed and red, are you okay" Vendetta asked you placing the back of his hand on you forehead  worsting your blush "you were sick not long ago" he says removing his hand "I'm fine just a bit hot"

you come to the front of the line, you hand the card over as you hear the music from inside the club "omg it sound so cool in there" vendetta nods "may i see your ID's" you and vendetta nod your heads as you hand over you ID's, he nods his opening the doors "have a good time" he gives you a wink, you and vendetta walk forward hearing the music get louder and louder, you look on the sides to see people making out, you roll your eyes and keep walking till you get to the main venue, you squeal grabbing vendetta's hand running into the croud.

(x)

it was around 2am you were sitting at the bar drinking, you were at the tip of being drunk but was still smart enough to make decisions, you lost vendetta half way though and you can't find him 'shit i really need to find him' you say "hey babe how are you~" you look over to see a guy with brown hair a blue button up shirt and black pants, you sigh "hey" he takes a gulp of liquor "i'm mike" he says taking the seat next to you, you drink and smile at him "i'm (y/n)" he smiles back at you "what is a beautiful girl like you doing here?" he asked you "i got a free pass, so yeah" he nods his head "my girlfriend broke up with me" he says looking down "i'm sorry, i'll be back in a minute"

you look through the club to see if you could find vendetta, you see some purple hair in the corner 'Vendetta?' you ask in your mind you make your way over there, you stop mid way to see him making out with some girl 'well then' you say turning around to get out of the situation, you walk as fast as you can to the bar "hey" mike says you didn't say anything you chug the rest of your drink down and grab your bag "hey (y/n) wait up" mike runs up to you, you go out the back door into the alleyway "(y/n)" mike grabs you and pins you to the wall, you couldn't take it, you burst into tears "hey, shhh it's okay" mike pulls you into a hug rubbing your arm.

"i'm sorry" you say wiping your tears away with you sleeve "it's okay" mike says "mike what would you do if i kissed you" you ask looking at him, his eyes widen "umm....i-i don't know re-" you cut him off pulling his shirt down placing your plump lips onto his, his body tenses but after a while he relaxes and kisses back wrapping his arms around your form, and you wrap your arms around his neck, your lips move in sync as he licks your lip asking for an entrance, you didn't want to deep down you cared for vendetta, but he was doing the same thing could of even gone further, so you let him.