Confusion

You wake up in you bed to feel extra warm, you sit up on you elbows and rub your eyes to open them wide and stare, there was a guy in your bed, you slowly look down to see that you were naked, you yelp and cover yourself and look over to the guy, the first thing you saw was purple hair 'Vendetta?' You think but you look at the skin to see purple skin 'wait what' you did recognise him from somewhere, but decided to just get dressed.

Once dresses you lay the purple guy's clothes that were laying on the ground on your bed and walk out the door, you were so confused right know you had no idea who this was and you had no memory of last night, "ahh" you hiss in pain as you lean on the wall and hold you head 'am I having a hangover?' You hear footsteps coming close to you "hey are you okay" a familiar voice rings "Vendetta" you say and stand up to run to him, you give him a big hug and don't let go "umm are you feeling okay" he asked with concern in his voice, "oh I don't know considering the fact that I woke up with someone I don't know in my bed, both of us naked, and I have a massive headache"

he raised an eyebrow "I guess you don't remember, you went out with your friend (f/n) for some drinks then you came home making out with a boy, then disappeared in your room" your face flushed red as you cover your mouth"did I really do that" your voice muffled by you hand, vendetta just nodded and walked off "oh and by the way, you his girlfriend now you said so last night" and with that he was gone

'Oh no, what have I done'

A/n: just a short chapter but am going to have more chapters done :)