Christmas of love!

After the so called 'Vincent' left after awkwardness you let a breath out and sat on the couch "what's the date today" you say to yourself as you open your phone "24th!!!!" You shout "THAT IS CORRECT" you heard Vendetta yell from the other room "that means it's christmas eve" you say to yourself again "i have to get something for vendetta" so you stand up and head put the door "where are you going" vendetta asked "umm..... I'm getting some food" he walked towards you "i should go with you" "NO" you screamed "just..... I'll be back later just, stay here and I'll be back" you rushed out the door before he could say anything back.

~Time skip~

Your walking back to your car with bags in your hands and one box "i hope vendetta likes his present" you say opening your car boot, and putting all the bags in but not the box "your coming with me" you say closing the boot walking to the front and driving back home

When you arrived home you looked though the window to see vendetta watching TV 'back door' you think and move to the back, you creep though the back door and tiptoe to the hallway "hey (y/n)" you heard someone say when you looked to the voice you saw you so called boyfriend vincent "oh hey" you whispered to him, and started walking over to your room

"Why were you whispering?" He asked "i have a present for you and vendetta, i need to wrap them so can you please go so you don't find put what i got you" he nodded and walked out, you and vincent had come friends over the past few days and he knows that even though you refuse he knows that you like vendetta. Vendetta doesn't now and he will never now.

You already had the Christmas tree up so you put the bow wrapped presents under the tree, there was one for vendetta and vincent, but you had a very special one for vendetta. You go and sit next to vendetta on the couch, you groan and hug his side "you tied" he laughs a little "yeah but I can stay up a bit more" he nods his head and looks back at the TV, soon you find yourself falling in a deep sleep on vendettas sholder.

You wake up to be in you warm palace called bed you smile and close your eyes, but then you remember it's Christmas and you through the covers off your body as you get some ugg boots on you see a not on you bed side table

(Y/n)
I saw you fall asleep on my sholder last night so i put you to bed, hopefully I didn't wake you,
Merry christmas and I hope that you like your present.
From Vendetta <3

You blush and hug the note running to his room nocking on his door, you heard a groan before busting into his room, you jump onto him and hug his body through the covers "get upppp" you say slyly he groans again and turns around to you face to face, you smirk "but it's Christmas" you whine "okay fine" he laughs "YAY" you jump off him and run out the door, you go to the christmas tree to see it loaded with presents you squeal as vendetta comes out with just boxers on "where should we start"

~time skip~

You had opened all the presents from under the tree "hold on i have a special one just for you" you say exited and run to your room to get the box finished with a bow on top, you grab something else and put it in your pocket, you carefully walk back to see him with a bag in his hand, you sit facing each other and transfer presents to each other, he opens his and a bunny jumped out with a top hat on "it's a boy" you say "he's so cute" he says holding the bunny.

You smile as you start to open your present, you open the box to see a beautiful necklace finished with diamonds "h-how did you pay for this" you asked shocked "that's for me to know, and for you to not" he stands up and you do to, you hand him and necklace and turn around, he carefully places it around your neck and clamps it together.

You turn around and look into his eyes, he smiles, you smile back as he pulls you into a hug, when you pull apart you smash your lips onto his, his eyes widen but he then melts into the kiss and wraps his arms around you pulling you close to his body

"Merry christmas (y/n)"