"Nope. I'm not loosing my job over yall asses".

"You really think you're gonna loose your job Twan? You're the best security on the team".

Kiera pumped his head up. He smirked leaning against the door.

"I am"?

"Hell yeah. Trey talks about you all the time".

He grinned and looked our way before sighing aloud.

"Alright damn. They in the chamber but I'm walking yall lil asses down there".

I smiled and looked at Kiera before turning my attention back to Twan.

"Wait, what's the chamber"?

I asked following him out the door. He lead us down a short hall way and down afew stairs, never answering my question.

I shrugged it off and continued following him next to Kiera who still held a tired expression on her face.

After walking down a second flight of stairs we stopped in front of a grey steel-like door. The sound of someone screaming made me immediately grow concerned.

"Twan"?

"Yea".

He answered before turning around to face us. I looked back at Kiera who looked just as confused as I was.

"They're down here"?

"Yea. Hold on".

I sighed and looked around the dark area we were in while rubbing up and down my arms. Down here was alot cooler than the rest of the building.

Twan reached down and grabbed his large key ring, taking one of the many keys and unlocking the large door. It made a sharp noise as it scrapped against the floor making me cringe and bite the inside of my lip.

The inside of the room was dark with a small light reflecting off the left side of the wall. Allowing me to see something I wish I hadn't.

"Where my fucking money bitch"!?

My eyes widened in horror as I watched the guy I'd just kissed send blow after blow to an already bloodied and bruised face that belonged to a man. A person. A human being.

"Oh my god".

I heard from behind me. I couldn't snatch my eyes away from the scene before me.

Trevan continued punching the mans face until he fell limp in the chair he sat in. Tears filled my eyes but still I couldn't move. After that everything happened so fast.

"Twan what the fuck"?!

I heard from an angry voice behind me. I turned to see my cousin with a large bat in his hand and a scowl adorning his face.

"Aye bro they wan-"

"We told you to keep them up in the room"!

Trey boomed. Next was Trevan's voice. But it didn't sound the same. It was rough and filled with base.

"Get them the fuck outta here"!

...

I woke to the sound of arguing once again and loud talking on the phone. Sitting up in the small but comfortable bed, I ran my finger through the ends of my ponytail.

It's been 3 hours since ... I'm not even sure what to call it happened. I couldn't erase the images of the bloodied man's face out of my head. As much as I tried I just couldn't.

I watched as Trevan paced the side of the room with his phone in his hand.

"Thats over 500 grand gone! I'm not about to just sit back and chill! I'm yo boss not the other way around nigga"!