"Rings." The priest says and Liam reaches into his jacket pocket to get them out.

"I love you, Becky." Liam says as he slips my ring onto my ring finger on my left hand.

"I love you too, Liam." I reply as I slip his ring onto his ring finger on his left hand.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." The priest says and Liam is quick to capture my lips with his own.

I wrap my arms around his neck as he wraps his around my waist and he dips us for effect. We pull back and everyone starts cheering, clapping and whistling.

"Now you're my dufus forever because I'm never letting you go, you're stuck with me now." I whisper.

"I wouldn't want it any other way." Liam whispers back then presses his lips to mine again.

"They are so going to have sex tonight, you can see it in the way they act." Tracey whispers to Monica as we pull back and Liam and I laugh.

Tracey blushes when she realises we heard her but winks at me anyway.

"Happiest day of my life, hands down." I comment as we walk to the ballroom in Liam and Alex's castle.

"What about the day we met?" Liam asks with a smile.

"That a great day but this is the happiest because I can call you my husband now." I answer with my own smile and he kisses my cheek.

"My sexy Mrs Mason." Liam says and I giggle.

"All yours, Mr Mason." I reply and he chuckles.

The rest of that night was absolutely magic.

****

"So, wife, how does it feel to finally have lost your virginity?" Liam asks as we snuggle on the big king sized bed in our room at the house on the private island.

"It feels great but I'm a little sore because of how you thrashed the life out of me." I answer with a giggle then kiss his bare chest gently.

"We made hard, passionate love and you enjoyed every minute of it." Liam states and I nod.

"I did." I reply and he presses a soft kiss to the top of my head.

I sudden wave of sickness washes over me and I quickly get out of bed and run to the bathroom. I empty the contents of my stomach into the toilet bowl until there is nothing left. I then wash my mouth out and sit on the cold tiles.

"Baby, are you ok?" Liam asks as he comes into the room with only boxers on and his shirt in his hand.

"I think so." I answer and he nods before slipping his shirt over my body then he picks me up and carries me back to bed.

We then lay on the bed cuddling for a little while more, just embracing each other. I love being connected to Liam in every way possible, it's a great feeling.

****************************************************************************************

LIAM'S POV

NINE MONTHS LATER...

"Push, Becky." The nurse instructs and Becky nods before pushing.

Becky didn't make a sound, just heavy breathing as she pushes out our beautiful babies.

"You're doing well, baby, keep going." I encourage her and she nods as she continues to push.

I expected yelling and screaming but no Becky has taken the whole process of being pregnant as if it were normal. She has just adjusted and floated through this whole thing. We're having twins, two boys.