That awkward moment when you realize you walked into the wrong classroom"

By the end Harry was cracking up and Petunia was fuming at him as he slowly finished the cooking.

Dudley came thundering down the stairs and sat opposite his father at the table piled with presents before he began to count.

"36" he said with a frown, "that's two less then last year" he whined before he began a tantrum and wailed.

"No theres still Auntie Marges" Petunia handed him another gift.

"That's still one less" he pouted

"How about we get 2 more later" Petunia soothed him.

"Thats.. Thats.." he said trying to calculate.

"38, for god's sakes" James growled muttering incoherently.

"Good boy, wants his moneys worth" Vernon grumbled smiling as he patted Dudleys head and went back to his paper.

Suddenly the phone rang and Petunia's face paled every second that went past. She turned to Vernon before speaking.

"Mrs. Figg can't take the kids" she said

"How about your friend, Marjorca" he asked

"Vacation with her boyfriend" she replied

"How bout Marge" she asked

"No, you know she despises them" Vernon grumbled

"You could leave us here" James asked hopefully.

"And have you burn down the house, I think not" he growled

"Why we don't we leave them in the car" Petunia questioned.

"And let them ruin our nice new car, no way" he growled again, "I guess we'll just have to bring them along."

...

It was lunch time and we had just arrived outside the zoo. Dudley had to drag Piers away from me as he kept trying to get my attention.

The Dursleys bought them each an icecream. When the lady asked what we wanted Vernon got us an ice block to share.

We walked off to the reptile section after the Dursleys. We sat and watched a giant boa constrictor as it lay still while Dudley taunted it.

It raised it's head and rolled it's eyes at the wailing Dudley, as if to say, I get that a lot.

"So your from Brazil, how was it, did you know your family?" Harry asked it.

I laughed as it nodded to the clearly placed sign that stated BRED IN CAPTIVITY. Harry turned back to the snake.

"We know the feeling" I told it and it nodded.

Suddenly Harry was pushed down by Dudley and Piers gently nudged me out of the way. Asshole. I thought as Dudley talked on.

"Mum, Dad, look it's moving it's--" he was cut off when he fell in the now open enclosure. Somehow the glass had disappeared from the exhibit. 

The snake slithered out to them and hissed out Thanksssss Amigossss. It continued to slither down the hall as attendants rushed to remove the glass that had once again magically appeared trapping Dudley in the box home.

...

When they arrived home they were promptly locked in the cupboard for the night. With a cat door for food.

A few days passed and again they were called to make breakfast. As Harry cooked James set the table. The doorbell then rang

"James get the mail" Vernon growled.