Chapter 6

"He won't want to ruin your friendship." Keefe pointed out.

"Well....he's the one who kinda ended our friendship." I retorted.

"Give him time, Soph."

"Keefe? What if...when we get our good match lists....we're not on each others?"

"Then I guess we'll either break up or become a bad match couple."

"I hope it doesn't come to that. I have expectations to live up to. Actually, the expectations for me are to break the rules. So basically being a bad match would fulfill the expectations." I said, grinning at him.

"True." Keefe said, laughing.

"I'm sure when the time comes for you to get your list, Keefe will be on there." Grady said, shaking his head.

"YOU NEVER KNOW!" I said, jumping on Grady's back.

"Soph!" Grady said surprised, and Keefe just stood there laughing.

"What? I can't get a piggyback ride from my dad?" I asked innocently.

"Get one from your boyfriend."

"But that's no fun. He's my height." I whined.

"Hey, I'm taller than you!" Keefe protested.

"But Dad's taller than you, so......he's more fun!" Edaline entered the room just then and burst out laughing at Grady's predicament.

"What's happening here?" Edaline managed to say.

"Dad's giving me a piggyback ride!" I said triumphantly.

"I don't want to!" Grady retorted.

"So me being in no danger for once doesn't deserve celebration? Neverseen is captured-all of their leaders are captured, so the group will scatter or turn themselves in. Black Swan is good."

"Fine, I'll give you a piggyback ride." Grady said, giving up.

BABY! BABY! BABY! Silveny said in my head.

Baby?

BABY! Silveny repeated, sending a photo of the baby alicorn with the word.

WAIT YOU GAVE BIRTH!

BABY! SIlveny repeated.

BABY! Greyfell added.

FRIEND? A new voice added.

Friend! I transmitted immediately, and a new image appeared, this one of Silveny and Greyfell standing on the ground together, and from a lower height.

"OMG SILVENY GAVE BIRTH." I yelled, jumping off of of Grady and running outside. And I saw three alicorns standing in Silveny's old pasture, Greyfell soaring at the top, and Silveny staying by her foal. Grady and Keefe both rushed up beside me and stared at the family.

"And so the new timeline begins." Grady stated matter-of-factly. I nodded and ran into the enclosure, Silveny trotting up to me and nuzzling my shoulder affectionately. The foal followed her mother, and my mind brushed its.

Celestia! Silveny transmitted.

"Celestia?" I asked, and the foal whinnied. Greyfell landed next to me and I held out my hand, which he nuzzled and then trotted to stand next to Silveny.

Friends? Celestia asked, looking at Keefe and my parents.

"Friends." I assured the foal.

"GLITTERBUTT!" Keefe said, coming into the enclosure. Silveny greeted Keefe, and Greyfell stayed where he was. He was used to more people and more friendly, but I don't think he trusted Keefe just yet.