"Mal, are you ok?" Diaval asked worriedly outside the bathroom door in their room. "I'm fine Diaval. I just need a minute." She said softly. "Okay, I'll be in the balcony." He sighed and walked out the balcony door. Maleficent was standing in front of the mirror with her head over the sink. 'Come on Mal, hold it together.' She thought. After she ate the soup she ran out the kitchen and into their room just to vomit out what she ate. She locked the door so Diaval wouldn't come in and see her. 'Maybe it was the soup. Maybe Mary cooked it wrong.' She thought of other things that could've lead to her end up with her head over the sink. After a couple more minutes she opened the door and walked over to Diaval who was looking over the village and unto the fields that lead to the Moors. "It's been awhile hasn't it. I've forgotten how it would be like to wake up to the morning rays of the sun." She said softly. Diaval kept looking over to the Moors and smiled. "Yes it has. I hate staying inclosed in walls. It makes me feel trapped." He said turning to her. Maleficent wrapped her arms around his waist and laid her head on his shoulder. "Well now you can imagine how I feel." Diaval caressed her hair and hugged her. "Are you okay?" He asked, worry showing in his voice. "Yes, I guess the soup didn't go down well for my stomach." Maleficent said smiling up at him. He kissed her forehead and hugged her tighter. "Diaval." Maleficent said, fear shaking her voice. It made Diaval pull back and worry over the expression on her face. "What's wrong?" He said trying not to panic. "Its tomorrow. The birthday." Maleficent said tears welling up in her eyes. "What are we gonna do?" She said trying to hold a sob that was dying to come out. Diaval thought and hugged her again. "I don't know." He said hugging her tighter. Maleficent hugged him back and cried silently on his shoulder.

"Should I tell her? I mean, she should know right?" Dakota asked Gina and Mary who were sitting on top of some barrels. "I think that's a wise choice." Mary said smiling. "Yea, I think that's a good idea." Gina said swinging her legs. Arietta was playing with dough, trying to make something that she could eat but that would be fun to look at. Dakota gasped a realization hit her hard on the face. Shock replaced with fear. "What's wrong Dakota?" Gina said standing up and walking to her sister. "The birthday. It's tomorrow. What am I gonna do. I can't be here. I can't be around people!" Dakota said panicking. "Woah, okay, Dakota calm down. Nothing's happened yet. We're still safe. Let's just go up to Maleficent and Diaval and tell them what you have to tell them and then we'll ask about tomorrow." Gina said trying to calm Dakota with her words. "Right, that's a good idea. Okay. Let's go. Um, Mary, would you watch Arietta for us?" Mary nodded and Dakota walked out the door. Gina looked at Mary and Arietta and walked after Dakota. They arrived at Maleficent and Diaval's room. Dakota hesitated to knock but before she could the door opened and Maleficent appeared. She looked at both the girls and sighed. "Come in." She said quietly.

"Hold on, repeat that one more time." Diaval said who was standing behind Maleficent rubbing her shoulders. Dakota sighed and spoke slowly and carefully. "Ok, Imma say it the easy way. Maleficent, I've been hearing and seeing something strange that involves your body and I think I know the answer." "Alright, what is it?" Maleficent said curiously. Dakota looked at Gina who nodded her head for assurance. Dakota took a deep breathe and started. "Has anything happened lately. Nausea, dizziness, loss of appetite, restlessness?" "A bit of everything except I sleep more and eat strange things, where are you going with this?" Maleficent said questionably. "Ok,well, Ithinkyou'repregnant." Dakota said quickly. "Pardon?" Maleficent said. "I think you're pregnant." Dakota said slowly. Maleficent stared at her like if she grew 2 heads. "I know, I know, it's stupid. But I'm not wrong. I can hear another heart beat in you. So can Gina. We thought at first that it was just a bug or something but then you started to sleep more and glow a little more. So we talked about it and that's when I remembered the first time we met and how I heard another heart beat. And well, I looked into it a little more and it turned out I was right." Dakota said sternly. Maleficent still stared at her without blinking an eye. Dakota gave a worried look to Diaval who kneeled in front of Maleficent and took her hands. "Mal? Are you okay?" He asked rubbing the back of her hands with his thumbs. Maleficent blinked and opened her mouth to say something but nothing came out. "Maybe I should've waited a little more. Not that I would have time anyways." Dakota said looking out the balcony. "No it's just, I didn't think, never mind." Maleficent said smiling and hugged Diaval who hugged her back. "Well then, i guess we should go. Come on Gina, we have a lot of mischief to do." Dakota said taking Gina by the hand and heading out to the garden. "Now what do we do?" Diaval asked laying his head against Maleficent's stomach. "I don't know Diaval." She said sliding her fingers through his hair.