"Mommy?" Leila asked worriedly.

"Vampires, stay here honey," I said dropping her gently into the hole with my bag. I shifted bag into a wolf and followed the smell. I was lead into a clearing and I heard a small yap, I turned around and there was Leila. She was a wolf! I whimpered and ordered her to stay next to me. She was the same rusty brown as her dad and her eyes were light blue with brown around the pupils. She only reached half way up my leg. I wasn't too suprised, one I had a feeling she would phase early and two I didn't have time to feek suprised. Their was a leach nearby and I needed to be strong in order to protect Leila.

In the middle of the clearing were two vampires, they both had deers in their arms. I growled and they turned around supprised. They hissed and crouched. I told Leila to stay and raced over and pushed one of them down with my front paws. He had blonde, curly shoukder lenge hair and bright amber eyes. Guess who! You got it, Jasper. I stared at him in shock and jumped off. Then Emmet grabbed me from the side and pushed me down, crushing my ribs. I whimpered loudly.

"Emmet!" Jasper shouted, getting up and pulling Emmet off.

"Serves you right stupid mutt!" Emmet spat, kicking me in the side. I whimpered and Leila ran up to me whimpering.

"There is a human in there! And she has a daughter!" Jasper shouted at Emmet. The pain became unbearable and I shifted back into human form.

"Bella! What the hell! Your a wolf!" Emmet gasped.

"You noticed!" I groaned, grasping my ribs.

"Bella we are so sorry! We didn't know it was you!" Jasper said. I glared at them. I remembered I was naked and stood up. I groaned as it hurt my ribs. Emmet rushed to my side and put his arm around my shoulders. I flinched away from his touch.

"Don't touch me!" I snarled.

"Bella! You need help!" Emmet rebutled. "And who is this?" Emmet asked curiously pointing to little wolf Leila.

"Leila, my daughter," I muttered. Jasper and Emmet both gasped and their eyes rounded. I turned my back and scooped Leila up and she phased in my arms.

"Mommy I did it!" she cheered. I gave her a weak smile and ran back into the woods, ignoring the sharp pain in my ribs. I found my bag and pulled on some black jeans and a blue hoodie. I gave Leila a yellow sundress. I turned around to see Jasper and Emmet standing there. I scowled at them, blood was smeared across Jaspers lip. I eyed it and he quickly wiped it onto the sleeve of his blue and white baseball jacket.

"Bella, why are you here? And how in the world are you a wolf?" Jasper asked calmly, his face screwing up in confusion.

"Well it turns out Harry Clearwater is my real father, he is part of the tribe at La push," I said, completely ignoring the first question.

"And who is the father of this little one?" Emmet asked, playfully crouching. Leila tugged on my jeans and hid behind me.

"Jacob Black," It hurt to say his name but I wasn't going to show weakness infront of two deadly vampires, Cullens or not. I winced as the pain in my ribs increased.

"Would you come with us, Carlisle can look at your wounds and I'm sure the others will be happy to see you," Jasper said formally. I shook my head. Emmet raced over and through me over his shoulder. I screamed and began pounding his back with my fists, hard.

"Your coming with us!" Emmet boomed. I shrieked as I heard and felt another rib crack.

"Mommy!" Leila cried.

"Put me down you stupid blood sucker!" I spat, trying to wiggle free. Emmett stopped and threw me onto the ground.

"What did you just call me?" He snarled, the playful Emmett was gorn. He must of been hurt to see his human sister basiclly call him a monster. I crinched, unable to move as I lie sprawled on the dirt. I wanted so badly to answer with a snide remark but I felt week.

"Emmett!" Jasper roared, pushing him aside and getting onto his knees beside me. My chest felt wierd and it ached. I knew what was happening, my ribs weren't healing right. They would have to be re-broken. It would be painful but I had to do it. It was stuffing up my spine which is why I couldn't move.

"Break them," I whispered, cringing at the pain which urrupted kn my chest. Jasper replied with a look of confusion and horror.

"My ribs, their not healing, break them agian," I croaked, cringing at every word. Jasper nodded and lifted up his fist. I closed my eyes and down came his fist, crushing my rib cage. I let out a blood curdling scream and clutched at my chest.

"Bella Im so sorry!" Jasper gasped, I rolled onto my side and groaned.

"Just shut up and take me to Carlisle," I groaned. Jasper carefully scooped me up bridal style and Leila tugged at Jaspers pants. Jasper looked down at Leila and smiled. Leila smiled back and nodded giving him a thumbs up.

"I like this one," she said cutely, I chuckled. Jasper laughed. What I would of done If I lost Leila.

Suddenly everything began to blur and I was taken greedily by darkness.

________________________________________________________________________

Heeey my readers! Well I havn't finished editing but I need to sleep. I was going to wait a couple of days but I decided not to keep you waiting. I read through it quickly and it's not to bad, what do you think? Comment vote and fan! Loooove you