CHAPTER 3

Hello my much loved readers! Well, heres chapter 3. A week has passed in the story since the last chapter, if I wrote about that week it would get boring, if I was the reader I would probably just skip it. It would be mainly just about Bella getting use to her wolf form. Guys if you want to here about that week leave a comment, if I get 3+ comments wanting that extra chapter I promise I will write it.

Enjoy! and make sure to vote and fan and leave all ideas and suggestions in comments, Im always looking for ways to improve my writing and make it better for you guys!

Disclaimer: The twilight saga is all SM's and im just stealing her world for a while and tying it in knots, much thanks to SM for writing the amazing Twilight. I do not own anything but the plot is mine in this book.

______________________________________________________________________

*-*-*-*-*-*- 1 WEEK AFTER CHAPTER 2 -*-*-*-*-*-**-*-

BELLAS POV:

I sat at La push beach, staring at the beautiful waves crashing onto the sand. The smell of salt water and seaweed overtook my new wolf nose, sending calmness through my body. I hungrily breathed in more air and felt my eyes go heavy. I sat there, my arms tightly wrapped around my legs pulling them onto my chest. My eyes were shut as I breathed in my surroundings. I spent alot of my time here, after I found out I was a wolf and after... HE left. This beach felt like my beach, my safe zone.

I heard someone walk up behind me, their feet chrunching into the sand.

"Hey Bells," Said the familiar, deap ,cheerful voice of my Jacob.

"Hey," I said softly, my lips shaped into a small smile. Jake came and sat next to me crossing his legs. I felt my eyes become more heavy. A small yawn escaped my lips.

"Come here," Jake demanded softly. I rested my head on his shoudler but Jake pulled me across him so my head was on his leg and my body sprawled comfortably across the sand. I opened my eyes and stared into Jacobs warm, kind chocolate brown eyes. He timidly lifted one hand and brushed a rogue hair out of my eyes. I smiled kindly up at him.

"Bella," He whispered, hes expression kind and loving.

"Jake," I whispered back, feeling my eyes get pulled down. I breathed in Jacobs wonderful wood smoke smell which pulled me down further into the depths of sleep.

JACOBS POV:

I watched lovingly as Bellas eyes fluttered shut. I sat there for a few moments staring at her unbelievably stunning face and body.

It was starting to get dark and Bella, Quill and I needed to patrol. I really did not want to wake Bella but I had to. Suddenly I heard Bellas soft voice.

"Jakey," she mumbled sofrly, her cheeks flashing a new shade of pale pink, her eyes fluttered slightly. I sat there motionless waiting for her to continue or open her eyes. I smiled and laughed quietly, she talks in her sleep! I raised my hand and slightly shook her shoulder in attempt to wake her up. I soft moan escaped her lips. I shook her agian. Her eyes slowly opened and her eyes searched her surroundings. Her rich brown eyes landed on me and a small smile spread across her face. She stretched her arms up, locking her fingers together stretching outwards. I smiled warmly at her.

"Gotta go honey, patrol," I said soothingly, preparing my arms behind me to push myself up. She swiftly hopped up off my leg enabling me to get up. I bounced up onto the balls of my feet.

"Alright," she mumbled sleepily, her eyes still slightly closed. Oh gosh had she grown! In the past week she had grown atleast a foot, which is totally normal for a new wolf but she looked so mature! Her curves were all in the right places and her boobs... argh, Jake! Keep it together! But damn, they were so firm... Jake! I shook the revolting thoughts out of my head, hoping they would not come back on patrol or else Bella would probably either rip off my head or vomit. I laughed softly at myself but I was still disgusted on how I could think about my best friend that way, I honestly wanted to be more than best friends but Bella probably was not that in to me and she was still tender after those sickly Cullens broke her fragile heart. She loved them with all the love she could give, she did everything for them and they just deserted her, leaving her completely wrecked. A growl rumbled and ecspaped my chest and I started to slightly shake.

"Jake! Keep it togther!" Bella gasped, her face was filled with worry and concern. I took some breaths and smiled at Bella, she gave me a small smile in return, relief rolled through her face.

BELLA POV:

Jacob and I ran across the beach towards the forest, I was ahead of him and I laughed as Jacob ran behind me, struggling to keep up.

"Come on Jake!" I giggled, my hair flowling behind me as I ran, the breeze pulling my hair in the opposite direction. All of a sudden I felt something wet and slimy attach to my back. I screamed and stopped.

"Jake Jake!" I screamed, swiftly turning around to see Jacob lying on the ground clutching his sides in laughter. I looked down to see a long stream of seaweed lying limp on the ground from where it had bounced off my back. "Ok! That's it!" I shrieked at Jake, sprinting towards him playfully and jumping onto him. I sat on his bare chest as he struggled beneath me.

"Bella! Bella! Get. off," He yelled in between fits of laughter. I smiled wickidly.

"Im not getting off in till you apolagise," I stated stubornly, crossing my arms across my chest. I felt alot more childish and boyish being always surrounded by immature, teenage boys. I was different now, I was wild and out going. I was still clumbsy but who cares! I was the new improved Bella. Im not shy little human Bella Swan. Im cheerful, strong, immature Bella Swan. A shapeshifter, a mighty spirit warrior sworn to protect humans agianst all uprising evil. Ecspecially the cold ones. Vampires. I have to admit I still love the Cullens with all my heart but I have devolped a new feeling towards them. Anger. Hate. I swear next time I see those reaking, heart breaking Cullens Im going to rip their sorry little heads off. I shuddered at the thought but I also smirked as I imagined the look on HIS face as I rip it clear off his scrawny little neck.

"Bella? Earth to Bella?" I heard the voice pulling me back to reality.

"Oh sorry Jake," I mumbled.

"We better go! Quill is going to murder us!" I exclaimed. My head shot up as the sun was almost completely asleep as it went to bed behind the mountians. Hopping of Jacob we continuing our run into the dark forest where restless Quill would be waiting.___________________________________________ ______________

Hey! Sorry it was a boring chapter, kind of a filler I guess. It was just showing the new Bella I guess.

Hey? What do you think about Bellas new attitude? Comment your thoughts and dont forget to please vote if you wish! *Kisses* Luv ya!