CHAPTER 5

Jacobs POV:

Finally. I have got Bella, my Bella. No more stupid vampires in my way. Bella is so much better with me. She was so depressed and fragile with that stupid Cullen. But now she is full of life and energy. She is strong now.

Only one problem, I am a shape shifter who needs an imprint. Bella is sadly not my imprint. What happens when I do find my imprint or Bella finds hers?

This thought played on loop as I lay with my Bella in the clearing. Still naked and in eachothers arms. If it wasn't for our extreme wolfy heat we would probably be frozen to death. I soft rumble broke the silence and I became aware once agian of my surroundings. I looked down at Bella whos cheeks were flashing 21 shades of scarlet. I smiled a big, cheesey grin.

"Hungry?" I chuckled. Bella gave me a big smile which made my insides melt. She gave me a shy nod and I pressed my lips onto hers giving her a tender kiss before letting go and springing to my feet. She followed me to our bags and we slipped into our cloths. Bella was wearing a black turtle neck skivvy with grey denim jeans and old, black flats. She quickly raked her fingers through her hair and plopped her bag hidden in the roots of a large tree that she usually hid behind to get changed. I was wearing a light grey t-shirt and my denim cut off jeans. I hated these jeans but Sam said it was necessary just incase we needed to phase quickly. How come Bella and Leah don't have to wear icky clothing!

"Come on Jake," Bella whispered. She sounded embaressed. I wonder why.

"Bells, are you ok?" I asked, rising my eyebrows and staring lovingly into her amazing, chocolate brown eyes.

"It's just, I always saw you as my best friend and I didn't expect this to happen. Not that I didn't want it! I didn't think you liked me that way," Bella blurted out. Her cheeks turning even redder if it was possible. I looked down at her. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her onto my chest.

"Bella, I have wanted this for a very long time. Don't be embarresed or upset. I love you Bella," I cooed.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

3 hours later...

We sat around Sam's dining table with all the pack who were greedely snatching all of the choc chip cookies that Emily made. Sam had called us all in for an emergency meeting. I also wanted to spread the good news about Bella and I. We decided that we would be 'together'.

Sam sat down at the end of the table and Emily perched onto his lap. Everyone shut up and turned their heads forward. Sam cleared his throat and began.

"Last night a vampire reached onto our land," as he said this he shot bella, Quill and I angry glares. "I don't know how she got in but she did, tonight we are going on a hunting trip. We are going to kill it," Sam stated. Embry and Paul started cheering.

"Finally we can kill some reaking blood suckers!" Embry bellowed, standing up on his chair.

"Sit down!" Sam orded. Embry shot back down into his chair and shut up.

"Wait, how do you know?" Bella asked.

"Well I was down at the shop and I smelt a vampire and blood. I rushed to the back to see a red head vamper crouched over a small child. She completely drained him," Sam croaked. All are eyes rounded in shock. We sat in silence until Bella spoke up once agian.

"Red hair?" she asked quietly. Sam nodded.

"Red hair, red eyes, freckled and about my height," Bella's face drained of all color. Sam seemed to notice this. "Bella, do you know who this is?"

"Victoria," Bella gulped.

"What does she want?" Sam asked.

"Me," Bella whispered. We all stared at her begging with our eyes to continue. She told us about James and his small coven and how James was a tracker and he wanted Bella's blood. So, they left and she was staying in a hotel room with two of the Cullens. James tricked her to think he had her mother. James attacked her and the Cullens killed him. Now she is out for revenge because she thinks it's only fair since that HE (we all knew she meant Edward) killed her mate so she will kill his.

"Well what are we waiting for!" Paul yelled. Sam shot him a warning glance to shut him up and went on about a plan. Our plan was all set and we were about to leave.

"Wait!" I called. I took Bella's hand and everyone stared at us.

"Bella and I are dating," I said, I know it sounded kind of lame but I didn't know how else to put it. Emily came and gave Bella a hug and everyone else started making jokes and giving us cheesey grins.

______________________________________________________________________

Hey guys!

Hope you like the story so far, if you do please comment, vote and follow.

Bye guys! Love you all

xoxoxo

-Crystil