CHAPTER 8

I hung up. Once agian I had been let down and broken. I got up and I felt my skin begin to crawl. I jumped out of my window and when I landed on the ground I was a wolf. I ran into the woods, further and further. I began to feel tired but I just shook it off and pushed harder.

"~Bella~" I heard Leahs voice in my head.

I just ignored it and kept running.

1 MONTH LATER....

I decided I would change back into a human, I stood up. I stretched and walked a bit, I felt a little strange since I had been a wolf for so long. I looked down. I had a small lump in my stomach. What? I fell onto my knees and began to vomit. I grabbed my small bag of clothes which I grabbed it in wolf form back in la push. I slipped in a loose, blue t-shirt and black skinny jeans and blue flats. I got my cell phone and called Leah.

"Bella! Are you ok?" she gasped.

"Leah, I think I'm pregnet," I croaked. Placing one hand on the small mound in my stomach.

"Did you try a pregnancy test?" Leah asked.

"No, but I have no idea where I am," I said worriedly. Then I felt a small kick. I gasped.

(A/N hey guys. I'm having a bit of a writers block so im just going to skip 5 years)

5 YEARS LATER...

I was sitting in a small hotel room brushing my lovely daughters long, brown hair. I named her Leila. I havn't been back to La push for 5 years. I am now 23 but I still look 18, as long as I keep phasing I won't age. I also like to stay in wolf form but since Leila hasn't faced yet, at night we stay in a motel but in day she rides on my back. Leila has light tan skin and chocolate brown eyes, her hair is dark brown and straight like her fathers.

"Mommy?" Leila asked, her eyes sparkling.

"Yes honey?" I smiled, sweeping her hair into a messy bun.

"Will I ever get to meet my daddy?" she asked sweetly.

"I don't know sweetie," I said truthfully, planting a small kiss onto her forehead. Leila pouted and looked at the ground. I sighed and rubbed her back. "Come on, bed time," I whispered. Leila scuttled up into my bed.

"Can I sleep with you tonight mommy?" she asked, snuggling under my blankets. I smiled.

"Alright," I sighed, moving under the blankets next to her.

"Yay!" she cheered, closing her eyes.

NEXT MORNING....

I woke up and yawned, I smiled down at Leila who was sleeping soundlessly, her tiny thumb was in her mouth. I sat up and prepared bacon and eggs. I set them out on the small coffee table and gently woke Leila up.

"Breakfast," I whispered playfully, gently shaking her shoulder. She slowly opened her eyes. She groaned and then the fragrence of bacon hit her nose. She sat up and rushed to the table.

"Yummy!" she cheered, digging into the eggs and bacon. We finished quickly and I washed up and packed all our stuff. I dressed Leila in denim jeans and a pink top with a silver, sparkley crown on the front of the shirt. I was wearing lemon yellow skinny jeans and a pale yellow mid drift which showed my well toned stomach. We wondered into the nearby woods where I phased, Leila stuffed my cloths into our bag and jumped on my back. I slipped our bag over my neck and trotted into the woods.

Suddenly a smell began to burn my nose. It smelt like bleach and it made my nostrils feel like they were on fire. It was a vampire. I found a deep pit hidden by tree roots. I shifted back into a human.