CHAPTER 2

Quick Author's note: The grammar in this book isn't perfect because the book is still ongoing. If you see mistakes, please don't point them out as they'll be fixed after the book has been completed. Thank you

"You know what sucks about being human? You feel emotions you don't want to feel. You can feel extreme happiness one day, and the next day you feel like going into a pit of darkness and die." ~Unknown

Do you ever feel like the world is suddenly on your side? Or if your life just turned completely straight as if a rainbow just passed through a gloomy, raining cloud? Yes, I've felt both happen.

There in front of me was standing Seth Waters with looks and eyes sparkling like diamonds in the candlelight.

"I need to get to class." I said, a blank expression visible in my face.

"Of course. After I have a little... talk with you." He replied.

"Please, tell me this talk is not about my hair." I groaned.

"Maybe it is." He smiled quirkily.

"Why do you-"

"Always wear a bun in your head, of course. I don't know." I cut finished off his sentence. I really don't want to stay here.

"Yes. Why do you style your hair up in a ridiculous bun everyday?" He repeated.

"I don't know." I plainly said.

"What do you mean you don't know?" He raised his eyebrows.

"I mean, I don't know." I repeated for what felt like the hundredth time. I had to show him I was annoyed.

Thankfully, he didn't push it any further.

"What's your name anyways little bun?" He smiled awaiting for my reaction.

Little bun? Now that's a first.

"Who gave you the right to call me a little bun?" I asked. With attitude.

He suppressed a deep laugh. "Dear, I don't know your name. Might as well call you my little bun." He laughed loving how he was really ticking me off. He was getting on my nerves.

"I am not obligated to tell you my name and you don't need to make up any nicknames for me. There's no need for any interaction between us. I need to get to class." I told him, louder than my usual voice.

He studied me for a moment. Then, sighed. He stepped to the side.

"Alright ma'am, you may pass." He winked and smiled.

I shook my head in disbelief and quickly left, being able to murmur a small "thanks."

"Since I won't be getting your name anytime soon, I guess I'll have to call you little bun!" He yelled from the hall as I walked.

I laughed at the childish nickname. He's an actual five year old.

I looked at him as he cheekily grinned back at me. The dimples were clear. I felt like poking those dimples... Snap out of it! I yelled at myself.

"Well anyways, bye my lady." He yelled again.

"Seth waters is flirting with that girl!" I heard a girl squeal.

"Why her? She doesn't even have the body and looks." Another sadly said.

"He'll probably use her and then throw her away like trash!" One of them cheered.

"How dare she even let that happen!? She knows he's mine!" I heard a girl raging in anger.

I stopped right in my tracks. I could recognize that voice anywhere.

Oh what the hell Emily! What did you just get yourself into! I wanted to repeatedly punch myself in the face.

What mess did I just get myself into?

I was trembling. Was I next? I hurried to class not wanting to know what would happen next.

I sighed. Today was not my day at all. I don't even want to see what might happen next.

When is it ever my day anyways?

***
This was my old cover I had used for Emily's bun. I have changed my username to MayaClementine and is no longer Angel_InDisguise.

I hope you are all enjoying my book so far! :) This was incredibly short but I'll make sure that the other chapters are long throughout the book.