Juliana Diary

May 13, 2012

Dear Diary,

       McKenzie’s mad at me again and wants me to hand over the head cheerleading spot because she say’s I have no idea how to act like a leader. This is what happens and then I will tell you what I told her to do “stick it.”  It started with McKenzie yelling at Naomi because she was not being a good base and what dropping her. Naomi said that she was digging her foot into her shoulder and she couldn’t take it anymore. McKenzie told Naomi to stop or McKenzie would drop Naomi, Naomi didn’t stop and McKenzie dropped Naomi. Then they started yelling again but I stop. Told McKenzie I would kick her off the team if she didn’t straighten up and if she ever said anything like that again it would be the last time she was on the team. Then I turned away from McKenzie hoping she would start something but she didn’t but felt good and powerful to put her in her place for once. Other than that the rest of the day was normal.

       Math test I got an 80 percent. I like math but with all this cheerleading stuff I didn’t have time to study but an 80 is good. With my life school is more social than studying. My mom says I should think about college but that’s a year away and I’m going to college I want to be on the cheerleading squad and I want to take drama classes. Ben was so cute today he pulled me in to one of the private choir rooms and we made out and skipped third period. He loves me and we talked about going to the next level but I’m not ready for that. I’m crazy about what I wear everyday do you think that I wouldn’t be crazy about the first guy I would sleep with. I don’t want to be a slut. Ben says no one has to know but I will know. The quote of the Day…is interesting today. She got it from my show Clueless, Love this movie…

       Tai: Cher, you're a virgin?

       Cher: You say that like it's a bad thing.

       Dionne: Besides, the PC term is "Hymenally challenged.”

Do you think mom pushing it? A little, but it does hit home.  Cher and I are alike in a lot of ways. I can’t let her know I’m thinking this way.

May 15, 2012

Dear Diary,

       As you can tell from the first entry of my diary my mom is a history professor and is always writing quote from famous women on my diary, notebook and just little note to leave on my door. The fact that I read them is weird, what does she want me to do, run for president when I’m older. So not going to happen! All I want to do is be an actress. When I told her this she started giving me quotes from actresses. I think mom losing it.

       My father is an English professor, with two professors in my house you would think I would grow up being a brain but I’m not really, my Brother got the brains and he also got mine too. This is how I see it. My mom says I’m just as smart as my brother but I don’t see it. Anyway the quote of the day from mom is… “Acting should be bigger than life. Scripts should be bigger than life. It should all be bigger than life.”

--Bette Davis,

       Who is Bette Davis, anyway, I think mom reaching in for something that’s not there. I have to admit, I like the quote. I want to be bigger than life when I grow up. Anyway school is same o same o, I wear my cheerleading uniform today because we had a pep rally for the track team. The team doing well but having a pep rally for people running in a circle is dumb, but that’s my opinion. Ben sat with me at lunch today but he really wanted to get me in his car to make out but I wasn’t in the mood. This diet I’m on is working I’ve lost five pounds but It taking a lot out of me. Talk to you later.

May 16, 2012

Dear Diary,

       This day has sucked! I had two tests and the play to study for and a report that has to be done on Monday. My mom even said I looked bad that’s not good. She will be up her soon wanting to know what happen today and all I can say is it sucked. Ben was on a role today about going to the next level. Well guess what I’m too tired to think about it. Why can’t he stop bugging me about it? It’s not like I’m going anywhere. Anyway McKenzie driving me nuts with cheer practice again.

       No one else has a problem but her. Prom coming up too and Ben hasn’t asked me yet. I don’t know what to think right now. Why does friend have to be so hard at times? My mom quote of the day… “The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday.” This is a good quote for a bad day and nothing to do with not having sex. Maybe mom is relaxing a little or it could be the fact that I was calling Ben a lot of evil names today.