Juliana Diary

This is my first time writing on here, I hope you enjoy what I have written so far.

To our Juliana Rose McKee,

Happy 17th Birthday

Don’t let the sadness of your past,

and the fear of your future ruin,

the Happiness of your present.

Love, Mom and Dad

To My Pain in the Butt Sister

Mom said I had to write something nice to you so here it is

You don’t suck all the time.

Your brother

Tim

May 11, 2012

Dear Diary,

I just got my diary for my seventeenth birthday. I’ve gotten one every year since I was six. I started with a picture diary and now I can write pages of stuff. You’re going to be the best Diary I ever will have, I feel it. I say the same thing about every diary I get, but I really believe it this year. This is going to be the best year ever. I just made the cheerleading squad again, lead cheerleader no less. I got the lead part in the school play called Bye Bye Birdie. It’s about Conrad Birdie, is the biggest rock and roll start of the 60’s ever to be drafted into the Army. There’s aspiring chemist and song writer Albert, Rosie is his girlfriend. They are convinced if he can make his fortune they can get married. Rosie and Albert want to get Conrad on the Ed Sullivan show to kiss a high school girl goodbye. Albert’s mother will do anything to break him up with Rosie. Kin and Hugo, I’m playing Kim and Ben is playing Hugo, the high school steadies, live in Sweet apple, Ohio where most of the action takes place. Ben’s my boyfriend, he treats me like a queen I have everything I need right now. This is why I started my diet today. I have to look thinner not bigger.

       My parental units are not that bad. My big brother and I are getting along better, but he still teases me a lot of the time. That will change soon, I hope. I nominated and won class Princess for homecoming this year. See homecoming is the rite of passage, a moment when we move from we were to who we will be. I really want to win homecoming Queen. That crown is mine. Naomi is a friend of mine and a cheerleader, who is fighting with her boyfriend again. I don’t understand why they think fighting, and the thrill of reconciliation, keeps dating fun. I thought it was weird. My other friend McKenzie is harder to like, but I do. There is nothing wrong with her that couldn’t be fixed with an exorcism. McKenzie thinks the world revolves around her and only her. McKenzie’s assistant captain after me. McKenzie’s founding out about this made her head spin. I feel this is a good start to let you know a little about me Diary I’ll tell you more about myself later, there is one thing I have to tell you before I leave you and that’s the quote of the day. My mom so into it, so this it…“There’s no need to rush. If something is meant to be, it will happen, in the right time, with the right person, for the best reason.” By (add) I know what this is about she overheard me about talking about having sex with Ben. I knew she heard me even thought she said she didn’t. Great now my mom will be weird about me being around him. Talk to you soon.

May 12, 2012

Dear Diary,

       Since I became a cheerleader, popularity was no problem for my social life. If I thought someone way worthy of being even looking at, it was so, but if I chose to ignore them, then that was the way it was. I have had all the friends I needed in my cheerleading squad and my best friend who was the cheerleading captain, McKenzie Smith. Every day, every week, every month, she would have guys drooling over her or girls staring jealously at her strawberry blonde hair, hazel eyes, curving figure, and perfect hips that were as if God himself specially took His time to craft her body.

       Her only problem was she liked Ben a lot. I didn’t understand why, but when I start dating someone, she wants them too. After practice, McKenzie and the rest of the cheerleading squad went to the girl’s locker room to take a shower and change their clothes. My eyes wandered around the locker room and saw other girls laughing and pointing at me because I was a virgin. I know in the 21st century most girls lose that before 18, but I didn’t want to be a sadistic. I want to wait! I see no problem with this. I rolled my eyes and dried my hair. McKenzie was always joking around but it seemed too extreme.

       One time, McKenzie created a gossip about Mr. William, her English teacher and his secret relationship with a student. Mr. William ended up fired from his job and served time in jail. However, everyone cheered because Mr. William was one of the grumpiest teachers in history and nobody like him. In the school, everyone knew about the joke of cheerleaders being sex objects and I began to get annoyed by the stupid joke. McKenzie thought that “Cheerleaders are born to be sex objects.” Secretly, McKenzie couldn’t wait for the day to arrive. Even though she never intended to lose her virginity, she always thought about sex since the first day she encountered family life and sex education.

        She was interested in boys and as a girl, she wanted to experience more and more about the opposite sex. She impatiently waited for the day to come. Jessica’s party two years ago was the right time, definitely her last chance for the opportunity for her to become a woman. The week crawled slowly but the day finally came. It was a warm evening around 7:00p.m. When crowds of people flooded into Jessica’s house, and many other party-crazed young adults squeezing into the house.

       The party went right to the point…Flashing lights were dancing all over the rooms, the bass of the music was thundering across the halls, and liquor, wine, and food were passed around. Some were entranced in the music as they shook their bodies and others began drinking competitions until one of the football payers threw up on all the contestants. I entered the party wearing a tank top with short denim skirt and flip-flops. It was a long time before I spotted McKenzie in the kitchen area chatting with two boys. Then McKenzie and the guys headed upstairs and this is the night she had two guys at once. I think this is why cheerleaders have a reputation of being a slut. Well I told you about some of my secrets today. This is my mom’s quote of the day… “You are free to choose but you are not free from the consequences of your choice,” By Unknown. My mom still at it…Grrr…Like I won’t us protection if I had sex. When will she let me run my own life? Well she hasn’t taking me and had the bee talk again that’s good. Ben wants to have sex he says he loves me and we need to go to the next level but I’m not sure I’m ready.