Juliana Diary

May 18, 2012

Dear Diary,

       I don’t understand Ben today we were practicing the play and he just wanted to go make out. I’m not a person that doesn’t practice what I need to learn. So I stayed and practice while Ben went and played with whoever left. I can’t work like this. I have to stop writing I have a call from Ben.

       Then at seven tonight he called and told me he wanted me to go with him because he wanted to ask me to prom. I have a date for my Junior Prom. I’m so excited. I have to look for a dress. I told my mom about prom we are going to make a day of it. Look for dress, have lunch, and then look for shoes. I like it when mom is easy going about this stuff. She told me she never went to her prom so it fun for her too.  Today mom’s quote… “Worry is a total waste of time. It doesn’t change anything. All it does is steal you joy and keep you very busy doing nothing at all.” I have been worrying to much about going to prom. How does she do it? Find the right quote for what I need that day.

May 20, 2012

Dear Diary,

       I have to have a physical on the 6th of June for cheerleading. I hate that, but I have to suffer. I can do it. The play Bye Bye Birdie is on 5th and 6th of June. Guess what…I’m going on my first car date. My parents would not let me date till I was seventeen I better tell you about Ben, his names is Benjamin James Ellis. He’s so cute! I have been dating him for a one year two months and six days. Blond hair and blue eyes and he could have anyone, but he’s dating me because he likes me best.

I forgot tell you about myself. My name is Juliana Rose McKee. I’m 5’5, dishwater blond I think it looks more light brown, and with Brown eyes. I’m around 110 pounds but I tell everyone that I’m 103 because if you’re over that they think your fat. I don’t think I’m fat but my friends would go crazy if they thought I was bigger than that. It took me three years to get to this spot.

I’m popular and I’m not giving up my top spot ever. It is so hard to be at that status at school but I’m going to do it. It took me three years to get to this spot. I’m popular and I’m not giving up my top spot ever. It was so hard to be at that status at school, but I’m going to do it.

       This is my junior year and next year will be the best. Since you’re my diary I can be honest with you. I love to read, and I love vampire books and movies. I enjoy reading them all the time. I’m reading the Twilight Books by Stephanie Meyers right now. I’ve read Anne Rice books and Laura K. Hamilton books too but my mom would kill me if she knew I read her books. My mom just came in and brought me the new P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast; there is a mother daughter team. I have to go and start reading.

       My mom’s quote for the day… “Do what you feel in your heart to be right - for you'll be criticized anyway. You'll be damned if you do, and damned if you don't.” by Eleanor Roosevelt.  My mom took me out dress shopping today. It didn’t take as long as I thought to find a dress. It is so not like me but school is really getting to me this week. I don’t understand not having the energy I have had in the past. Found the shoes at the same place too.

       My mom was shocked I didn’t want to look at other stores. All she said was “This is A First,” and bought the dress. I never buy dresses on sale because that means there an older dress but today to my surprises to me and my mom. The dress is pretty. Forest green it’s long and touches the floor and its sleeve less something my mom does not like but it fit so well she didn’t fight me about it. Will write tomorrow to tell you what I think about the book.

May 21, 2012

Dear Diary,

       I’m really am enjoying the book. I got the nominated princess title at the Prom can you believe it. I’m so excited. My grandma came over and saw my dress she said it looked like a Christmas dress not a prom dress. I thought about it and thought she was right. My grandma had this idea…She left and came back with this very pretty dress. Pink it looked like a prissiness dress. A lot of lace and it was sleeve less too and fit perfectly. When I asked where she got it. She said ask mom.

       So I did, it was her junior prom dress my grandma bought then she never went. Since my shoes were clear they worked for this dress too. My grandma saved the day going in a dress that was more for Christmas would get looks. I thought my mom saw going to kill my grandma with the look she had when she brought the dress over but since I liked it mom relaxed. Here is my mom’s quote for me today but I was told that grandma picked this one. “Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people. by Eleanor Roosevelt.