6

Melody's POV

A little while after we got home from shopping, there was a knock on the door.

"I'LL GET IT!" I yelled even though we were sitting 2 feet away from each other. We always did this before Niall left, and now that he's back, even for a few more days, imma keep up wit dat tradition.

I walked over to the door, and when I did, I saw...

Jack's POV

I tried calling Melody, to see if she wanted to meet up with me at Nandos or something, but I kept getting no reply. My little sister, Clover, kept telling me to gust go see her, and to just pretend that I was Prince Charming, while she was me Cinderella. She's 5, but I love her so.

"Jack Jack! just go see hwer, shwe'll luv yoooou!" Clover said. She can talk normally, but when she wants to be cute, which is all the time, she will use her 'Baby Voice'.

"Oh Clover, I know you want me to find my Cinderella, but I'm no Prince Charming. I'm just Jack Jack." I replied, only earning a pout from her.

"Fine..." She trailed off. I give you 5 minutes with this kid, and you'll be wrapped around her little finger.

"Cinderelly, would you like me to go?" I asked using her nickname.

"YES!!! And I wan- I mean, would like to meet her!" She said correcting herself. Mum and Dad are trying to get her to use her manners, good luck!

"Alright, and you know that there are no manners allowed when ur big bro is watching you, as long as mum and dad never know, right?" I asked Clover.

"Fudge yeah!" Clover exclaimed. I had to fond alternatives for my cursing, cause mum would have my head if Clover swore because of me.

"Alrighty then, do you wanna change?" I asked.

"Nope!" She said popping the 'p'. "I am Cinderella, before the 'bibity bobity boo'!" Clover said happily. She was wearing her plain normal blue dress, with a brown apron that my mum made, and black flats. Her light blond hair, was styled the same, and I would know. I have watched that movie with her so many times, that we can act out the whole movie when we watch it. I always end up playing the animals, Prince Charming, and obviously Jack Jack.

"Okay your C, let's go." I said scooping her up, and running towards the sidewalk, because my parents have the car, pretending she was an airplane.

-

I was lucky that I remembered where her house was, and Clover got tired half way there, so now I am giving her a piggy back. When I reached her door, Clove asked if she could knock, and I told her she could.

"I'LL GET IT!" I heard Melody faintly yell from inside. Clover giggled at it.

"Hello!" Melody said happily.

"Hi! I'm Cinderella, and this is Jack Jack!" Clover exclaimed excitedly.

"Well hello there Cinderella, I'm guessing you're still looking for your prince charming." Melody said with a warm smile.

"Hey Melody. This is Clover." I said smiling.

"Hey Jack Jack!" Melody said smirking.

"JACK JACK!" Clover yelled grinning like a fool, causing Melody to laugh. I could tell that Clover would want to get down soon, cause she was wiggling a lot, so I gently set her down, and she instantly turned to Melody. "Melody... can I have a piggy back?" Clover asked.

"Sure thing Cinderella!" Melody said sweetly, crouching to Clove's height.

"Thank-You!" Clove said, hurrying her head in Melody's shoulder. "Your hair smells good! Jack Jack, come smell it!" Clove said smiling. I knew what she was doing. She was trying to get us together... Maybe I should stop teaching her tricks, even though she just makes them up on her own now.