Magic

What are magic spells? A magic spell is a ritual which is performed in order to bring a desired change in our lives. A spell can involve incantations, visualisations, herbs, candles, amulets, talismans, and many other objects or actions. Magic spells are a way to communicate with and influence the spiritual energy that exists all around us. This same spiritual energy is the blueprint for the physical world that we live in, and when we affect the spiritual, we will soon see changes in the physical. It is important to note that not all Wiccans practice magic, and not all who practice magic are Wiccan – there are many magic traditions all over the world. You can use the magic spells on this website even if you don't consider yourself a Wiccan, although most of the spells are centered around Wiccan and pagan beliefs and symbolism. How do magic spells work? Magic works by concentrating and channelling your own spiritual energy, which then has the effect of moving larger energy currents in the area where you wish to see a change. Anyone can perform magic – it's just a matter of awakening your innate magical abilities and practising them in order to increase your skills. Focusing your mind on an intention, sensing and working with energy, and communicating clearly with your Higher Self are the main skills that you need in order to practice successful witchcraft. If you would like details on how to develop these magic skills and abilities, "The Essence of Magick" is a guide by Amaris Silver Moon which will teach you how to cast spells that work.

Read more: http://wiccanspells.info/