"Jim was singing the k-i-s-s-i-n-g song using Blake's and my name so I did the same with him using his and a girl's name."

I chuckled, "Sing it for me, will you?"

"Sure." Sam said and as soon as the words were out of his mouth Jim leaped forward and covered Sam's mouth.

Sam let out muffled sounds and I heard Jason clear his throat which made me turn my attention towards him.

"This is fun. I so want to be there with you guys." Jason said.

"Why don't you come over for a few days?" Stacey spoke.

Sam struggled to remove Jim's hand that was still covering his mouth. Jim suddenly jerked his hand away and wiped it on his jeans. Sam licked his hand I suppose. We all laughed at Jim and he looked so irritated.

"Jim and Ashley sitting in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g." Sam shouted at the pitch of his voice and I gasped while Jim had a slight tinge of pink on his cheeks as he stared down at his feet. Stacey looked clearly amused as she said, "Wow this is something!" And Jason glared at Jim, "Didn't I warn you?"

"Sam? Jim and I are just friends, okay?" I said to Sam.

"Like I care!" He snorted and got off of me and walked out of my room before returning to giving us his infamous and very cute eye roll. He left the room leaving us all laughing lightly.

"Wondering why in the world did I keep my door unlocked today." I sighed and shook my head.

"No shit." Stacey said and added, "I'm gonna get some drinks for the group. Wanna join Ashie?"

That reminded me of our plans of the day. The group was coming over at our place later that afternoon to hang out for a while before we left for the movie we were going to see.

"Um..no, not really," I said.

"Okay! See ya." She waved me and left.

Jim looked at me and asked, "Shall we?"

"Yeah I'll be there in a minute."

I turned to Jason and said, "Jase I am gonna go do some baking for everyone. I will catch up with you later?"

"Sure Ash! Enjoy." He blew me a kiss and I disconnected the call.

Jim and I went to the kitchen. I saw that Jim had already done the pre-preparations and all I had to do was to mix up all the ingredients and put them to bake.

I was making cupcakes and Jim was super excited to taste them since he thought they would be incredibly delicious.

"Just like you." He had whispered in my ears.

I smiled at the thought and wondered how I could taste like cupcakes.

I put the double boiler up and added chocolate in it to melt while I worked on the batter. Once the chocolate was ready I added it into the mixture and folded it till it was smooth.

"Pass me the moulds." I said to Jim who was staring at me as I tried to push a strand of hair out of my face. He came forward and did it for me before handing me the silicon moulds.

I filled them with the cupcake batter making sure to be very neat. Then I set them inside the microwave and started cleaning up the kitchen with Jim helping me.

"Cupcake?"

"Hmm?"

"I really don't have a chance, do I?" He stopped doing what he was doing and looked at me.

"Bluntly Jim, no." I told him.

The ding of the microwave grabbed my attention and I went to take the cupcakes out. I demoulded them and put them neatly in two plates.