"You're not a beast," He sighed, sitting down beside me. "I feel like it sometimes too, but we aren't. We're just trying to survive."

"We're stuck."

"We won't be forever."

"I shouldn't have brought her into this."

"Man, you already told me you love her. I know she cares about her, what are you really afraid of?"

"Losing her." I admitted, still looking forward. I couldn't look at him. "Not being loved back."

"You aren't ever going to know if you don't try. Think about it. If you tell her first, she's not going to go snooping around for answers she already has."

"How do I tell her what I do? How to I tell her that I take care of all of Manny's dirty work."

"Just say it like that...you know it's too late to let go of her...especially if you really love her. You can't tell me that you honestly think she doesn't feel the same way. I see how you both look at each other. There isn't any denying that."

"What if Manny finds out that she knows? How do I...How do I tell her I hurt people?"

"I don't know, maybe you start out small, or maybe you just start by telling her what's wrong instead of nothing."

"I guess so."

"I'm just telling you, she's going to get to the point real soon where she's going to go hunting for herself. She's a lot more...impatient then Grace was."

"I'm sorry about what I said, it wasn't your fault. Manny killed her, not you."

"I should have taken her away while I still could have - I should have told her. Just...keep Bella really close Justin."

"I do - I will."

"Have you even thought of telling her you loved her?"

"That was the first time I admitted it to myself - that I loved her."

"Well I think that you should talk to her..."

"Maybe if it comes up."

"Bro," He chuckled, grabbing onto my shoulder. "She is not going to bring it up. She's a girl."

"Maybe I will then in the spur of them moment or something. I don't know."

"Plan a nice dinner or something, show up at night without telling her, girls like surprises, the nice ones anyway."

I just smirked, playfully shoving him away and went over to the basketball, shooting it from the other end of the court.

"Enough talk about girls. Let's finish the game.

_________________________________________________________

*Bella*

Tuesday 

6:24 PM

Hopping out of the shower, I hugged my towel around me, the crisp March air causing chills to crawl up my spine.

Something caught my eye at the window, what seemed to be a note taped outside, and I went over to the door, opening it enough to stick my arm out and get it, then shut it again quickly so my room didn't turn into an ice box.

Didn't want to wake you up, but I wanted to be the reason you smiled first today. Have a nice day buttercup. - Justin

"Awww," I smiled, then stuck the note to my mirror, pulling the curtain to the balcony just in case and put my clothes.