1. Chatroom

* Edited* 

Kellin's Pov:

"I'm sick of seeing you always sad Kelly bear we need to find you a new daddy"

My best friend Alan says handing me my Pokemon sippy cup filled with apple juice.

"There's no point anymore all they do is use me and leave I don't know if I could handle going through that pain again I wish I could just find the perfect daddy like your daddy Ally "

I say sadly. It's true every daddy I've ever had beat me or called me names. They all seem so nice in the beginning but always turn out to be the worst, the worst daddy I've ever had was  Justin he left me for dead in the middle of the road during winter, I had no one left to turn to my parents hated the fact their only son was gay, so I had no one but Ally and his daddy Austin left they're the only family I've got and I wouldn't have it any other way.

" Can you just give it a chance Kelly please you won't regret it I promise" 

Alan begs looking over at me with puppy dog eyes.

" Alright fine you win dam you and those puppy dog eyes"

I groan rolling my eyes, causing Alan to laugh just as Austin walks in putting Alan onto his lap.

" Win what?"

He questions  looking between us confusedly.

" I convinced Kelly bear to get a new daddy"

Alan says proudly.

" And how are you going to do that kitten?"

He questions causing Alan to giggle.

" Well there's this dd/lb chat room online"

He says getting up and handing me Austin's laptop.

" All you have to do is fill in these questions and BAM you get your dream daddy"

Alan says way more excited then he sound be,  I say nothing just roll my eyes and fill out the stupid questionnaire, knowing full well that I won't find anyone but hey what could be the worse thing that happens. 

Name: Kellin Quinn

Age: 20

Gender: Male

Preference: Male

Little/dom: Little

Something you love: Music, painting and cuddling with daddy and making him proud.

Something you hate: Nap time, making daddy sad and punishment.

After filling everything out I press enter. According to Ally now all I have to do is wait to find the daddy of my dreams, I would be lying if I said I wasn't scared out of my mind, I mean what if I meet someone who seems nice but ends up being horrible just like my past daddy's, or someone who cheats and lies I don't know if I can handle that. But on the other hand, I know that you have to put yourself out there otherwise you're never going to have a chance of meeting new people and gaining new experiences but honestly, I don't think I can take another heartbreak. 

" Kelly are you okay?" 

Alan questions looking over to me worriedly pulling me out of my spiraling thoughts.  

" I don't know honestly Ally I'm scared out of my mind about this whole thing" 

I say honestly. 

" Why?" 

" Because Ally what if I meet someone who lies, cheats or even worse just like my old daddy's and whose going to want to love someone like me Ally" 

I say sighing. It was the truth though who would love a clingy little who is scared you're going to leave him all the time trust me after a while people get annoyed of trying to convince you. 

" One you won't trust me I would never let another soul hurt my Kelly bear and everyone will love you cause me and daddy love you"  

Ally says matter of factly causing me to look at him. 

" And how do you know? " 

I say not believing him for a second. 

"I know everything besides Austin would cut someone if they hurt you" 

Ally says looking up at Austin. 

" Dam straight only the best for our Kelly bear" 

He says causing me to smile at the two honestly I don't know where I would be without these two.