welcome to whatever this is

So in a fit of boredom during which I was organizing all of the pictures on my laptop, I realized that I have produced quite a few photo edits that I am actually decently proud of, so I decided to make a book full of them because why not.

I have been mainly making aesthetics lately, because I finally gave in and tried my hand at them about a month ago, even though I feel sort of silly wasting so much time sticking pictures together, but it's fun okay? I also used to create a lot of edits for fandom pages back when my only social media I used was Facebook, so I might post some of those on here too later on.

I have already put most of these on my tumblr and/or instagram, so if you follow me on there, many of these chapters will be very redundant, but whatever - I am excited about this, so let's start things off with the first aesthetic I ever made.

I was going for a romance sort of theme, and my love of black and white bled through of course, so yeah, that was the worst explanation in the world *gives myself a pat on the back*

I have no idea what to say in this, I am lame, and my tongue hurts because of an evil hot pocket that was holding a grudge against me since I didn't eat my vegetables...don't ask.

Okay - I'm going now.

If you'd like me to make something for you feel free to request it. I do aesthetics, locksceens, and book covers so don't be shy.

Hopefully you enjoy these as much as I do making them ^_^

<3 starr