Time For a Trip|(6)|

Start from the beginning

Miuna came running back downstairs with a huge smile on her face. She had her suitcase in one had and something I couldn't see in her other.

"Would you like a lollipop?"

I looked at her confused,but she held out a hand and had two pink lollipops in it.

'Their strawberry flavoured!!"

I shyly accepted it and we went out if her house.

3rd Person Pov

Miuna and Tsukishima were walking akwardly down the road. Karasuno was a close walk so it was only a ten minute walk to get there. They were walking akwardly, so close that they occasionally accidentally knocked each other.

It was silent, but that was okay. Miuna was listening to classical music on her headphones, it helped her think, which she wanted to do a lot of in the near future.

Timeskip

They finally arrived at the school at 5:45 am and Miuna look hold of her bag before anyone saw. Kei gave her a small thank you smile and they carried on walking. Nearly everyone was there, except Hinata and Kageyama who had to do the makeups, and Nishinoya and Tanaka who were nowhere to be found.

Miuna say Yachi and gave her a hug. She turned around but Kei was gone. She smiled to herself. He must really be shy. Miuna and Yachi walked together to the coach that they were going to travel on. They were the first to get on so they rushed to the back, which had the biggest chairs, that can go back a bit to be more comfortable.

"Miuna-chan?????

"Yes, Yachi-chan???"

"Do you like Tsukishima?"

Shiraishi Pov

I felt my face redden and looked down at my knee's. I still don't know that to think of Kei. I've never thought about love before, or been with a boy. But....do I love Kei. I know that I want him to be happy, and I really care about him.

"I - I'm not sure....does it look like I do?"

"Well duh! You guys were walking together here and he was holding your suitcase. You had matching lollipops and we're both blushing like hell!!"

"W - wait you saw that!? I didn't think anyone saw that!"

"Hey, don't worry! There's nothing wrong with that! I mean I think he's a bit weird, but he totally looks like he likes you!"

"Really? But Yachi please can you not tell anyone? I don't want anyone to say anything that could annoy him...."

"So you do like him?"

"I'm not sure, I've never liked anyone before....but I think so...."

Yachi smiled at me and winked, so I could tell that she wouldn't tell anyone. We waited until the guys came and then we set off.

Timeskip

3rd Person Pov

Miuna had fallen asleep 2 hours into the journey, and hair was strewn across her face. She looked to vulnerable when she was asleep yet also so peaceful. No one had noticed for a while, but Nishinoya turned around and saw her.

"Look guys, Miuna-chan is asleep! She looks so cute when she's asleep. Someone help me get a picture of her!! I wanna save it as my wall paper!!"

Tsukishima clenched his hands slightly, and Yamaguchi noticed.

"Tsukki-chan? Are you okay??"

He nodded at him and turned away. Tsukishima waited for a little while, but then managed to bet a good picture of Miuna. He smiled and saved it as his wallpaper.

Miuna blushed a little. Nishinoya had woken her up when he had first spoken, but she pretended to be asleep for him. But then she noticed Kei was looking at her, and took a photo of her. A few minutes later she pretended to wake up, and made sure to look at Tsukishima and gave him a wink.

Tsukishima noticed Miuna was awake, and she winked at him. Wait, was she faking it? Had she seen him take a photo of her!?

Oh shit....

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey guys!!!

Thank you so much for the reads!!!!! I have just got 100 and it means so much to me so thank you for all of the support I have gotten from all of you !

Thanks so much and feel free to vote and comment on my story, it would mean he world to me!

Thanks for your time!

-Jess

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••