The sobs were coming deep within my chest and I couldn't stop them.  

Ill find you.

Slut. 

You killed her. 

Hands sliding into my pants.

"Stop, no don't." His hands were on me, touching me I couldn't breathe.  My nails dug into the skin of my biceps.

"Bad, bad I was bad.  Didn't mean to be. Sorry." I dug in harder cause I was bad and I deserved this. 

****

"Katie, where have you been baby? We've been trying to call you." Douglas pulled me into his arms after I walked into his office.  I weakly lifted my arms around his waist then pulled away.

"I broke my phone before class." I dug in my bag searching for it so I could show him.  Pieces of the glass were falling out while I handed it to him.  

"M'sorry"

"It's alright baby, i'll get you a new one."

"Are you sure?" I look at him with a frown. 

"Absolutely, anything for you."

I couldn't do anything else besides lean into him for another hug.  

"Where is Jordan?" I ask finding it weird that he wasn't here.

"He went to go get lunch, should be back soon." He leads me over to the couch and pulls me into his lap wrapping his arms around me.  I felt guilty, like I should tell him what happened but I don't want them to worry or get hurt. I just have this feeling that if I tell them what happened they will go after him and I can't take the chance of them getting hurt.  It's better if I keep this to myself. 

My head was pounding and my eyes were getting so heavy.  

"After we eat we're going to bring you to Mitch's office so you can have your session." Douglas's voice pulled me out of my trance.  

"Okay." I mumbled into his chest. 

"Are you alright baby? Douglas pulled me back so he could look at my face.  I avoided his eyes.

"I'm just sleepy." Which wasn't a total lie. 

"Why don't you lay down for a bit and i'll wake you up when Jordan gets here.

"Okay." I said uneasily.  A part of me was scared to sleep because I didn't want to have a night mare.

I re positioned myself so my head was in his lap and my feet were spread out on the couch.  I felt his hand tangle in my hair as he started lightly playing with my scalp.  It wasn't long before my eyes shut.

I awoke to the mouth watering smell of chicken.  Douglas was no longer on the couch with me but standing by Jordan getting the food situated.  I sat up and stretched my arms.  

"Did you have a nice nap baby?" Jordan asked while walking over to me.  

"Mhm." I mumbles sleepily.  "What did you get to eat?"

"I got you a some chicken strips from chick-fil-a and an Oreo milkshake." Jordan smiled at me.

"Ohhh, thank you." I hugged him then went for my food, which smelt delicious. 

"So," Douglas began. "After we finish eating we'll walk you to Mitch's office and I'll go to Verizion to get you a phone then pick you up.  Does that sound okay?

"You really don't have to buy me another one, thats too much." I attempted to argue with him feeling guilty that I was costing him money, and even more guilty that I was lying to him. It's for their own good, or so I was trying to convince myself.