Chapter One

Andrew's POV

Hi! My name is Andrew Padilla or you can call me Andy.I am a 26 year old guy from the Philippines but as my dad says, I am only 1/4 Filipino because my mom, who actually lives at US with her new family, is pure American and my dad is half Spanish and half Filipino. I just graduated a master degree major in software engineering and is now working as a computer programmer so I can study at USA in films.

I just saved enough money for my venture to the states and I'm now boarding my plane to LAX. Here goes my story.

My plane just landed in the country of my dreams. I exited the plane and hurriedly got my things from the belt conveyor and went out to get a taxi. I am planning to head to Anaheim convention centre first before anything else. This is actually the day before vidcon and I am planning to see my idol, Felix, aka pewdiepie. Hours passed and my taxi finally reached my destination. I have booked in a hotel and bought a ticket when I was still in the Philippines so everything was managed. When I was about to enter the hotel a lot of teenage girls, who were falling in line at the lobby, came running to me, yelling a name I don't know. They were like "OMG! It's Anthony Padilla!"....well yes Padilla is my surname but I've never heard of Anthony before. Slightly confused, I ignored them and got my keys from the lady and immediately went for the elevator. But a girl was able to rush to the elevator. She was about my age and was nervously shaking beside me. Other than that she's pretty.

Hey are you ok? I asked
Y-y-yes... Said the girl
Then why are you shaking?
I'm just so overwhelmed to actually see you in person, Anthony and I want to take a picture with you that's why I walked in with you. She quickly said
Wait...my name's not Anthony, I'm Andrew
Wait what? You're Anthony! I am not mistaken!
No my name is not really Anthony
Do you know Ian? Ian Hecox?
No
You're girlfriend Kalel?
No I don't even have a girlfriend
What? Did you have an amnesia?
I'm healthy okay here's a proof that I'm seriously not Anthony Padilla

I pulled my ID from my pocket and showed it to her

Omg you're really not the Anthony Padilla, how's this possible? Anthony don't have a twin...
I don't even know what you're talking about how about we start from the beginning hi my name's Andrew how bout u?
My name is Haley...nice to meet you even though you're not Anthony you're still like him and I am glad I met you and I hope you're telling the truth
Thank you and I did told you the truth

Our elevator opened and we exited it.

So where's your room? She asked
Umm I'm in 409 I replied
That's great I'm in 410
Awesome so I'll see you tomorrow?
Sure! I'd love to and I also want to see people's reactions
Lets see then and I just want to have a company and thanks for believing me Haley
You're welcome Anthony I mean Andrew

And that was my first day in America until I fell into a deep slumber.