Jesus Changed my Life

If your not a Christian and want to be one, please read. If not then don't read, I absolutely meant to offend anyone who reads this. This is my point of view and my opinion of what Jesus had done to me in my life. Hope you enjoy!!! I just love The Lord with all my heart, and I am so thankful of what he has givin me, loving friends and family, and a church as a home to worship him in and praise his name. I thank you lord Jesus for giving me this life and all the people that are in it. I can't share as much love as you did dying on that cross. That's the love I can never beat or get close to. You take care of me, when I don't deserve you. You put all these loving people in my life. I just can't thank you enough. You've givin me a semiconductor chance to turn my life around and follow you. You are my Lord and Savior and I will always worship, praise and spread your word around. I put my life in your hands, direct me in the way you want me to go, not what others want me to go. You know how to make my life better, they don't. I just hope that people will read this and turn to God, don't feel embarrassed about it, show off on what God has done for you in your life. Don't be afraid to stand up and show people that you are a child of God. Jesus had changed my life ever since I got baptized 2 years ago, and I don't regret it. Jesus knows what's right for me, he will lead you in the right direction, you just gotta let go and let Him take control of your life.