"Keefe. Give me a chance!" His mom pleaded. Everybody was watching.

"Keefe. Let's go." I murmured, pulling him over to Elwin. Elwin healed his burn quickly, and then I turned to look at the school, which was destroyed by the everblaze.

"I ruined our school!" Keefe said sadly.

"No, Fintan and Brant ruined Foxfire." I replied, taking his hand in mine.

"Everybody's going to hate me."

"Everybody's going to love you. You just helped capture Neverseen's leaders."

"Sophie?" Keefe said after a long period of silence as we watched the school burn, everybody capable of making the stuff to put out everblaze working.

"Yeah?"

"I-I love you." He said, so quiet I could barely hear him.

"I love you too, Keefe."

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Course I will be. But anything we do that the friends don't know I'll probably have to tell Fitz, him being my cognate and all. Just of it, not about it. Like, no descriptions or anything." I said, laughing at the end of it.

"Understood. I'll be sure not to hurt you then, because I don't know what Id do if you were mad at me and with your abilities...and then Fitz would be mad at me....and Biana and Dex...and Jensi...and yeah, pretty much all of my friends." Keefe said, laughing.

FITZ! I'M NO LONGER SINGLE! I transmitted to him.

THAT'S AWESOME. Hey, congrats on becoming Keefe's girlfriend. Girls would kill to be in your position. Fitz transmitted, grinning at me.

Just like girls would kill to be your girlfriend. I teased.

They wouldn't kill.

Oh yes they would. You're everybody's dream guy too, Fitz. And don't you try and deny it!

I AM NOT EVERYBODY'S DREAM GUY.

Explain why every girl is staring at you currently? Other than me and Biana of course.

Because....because one of my best friends just captured Neverseen?

Wouldn't they be staring at keefe then?

STOP SOPH. You're embarrassing me!

How am I embarrassing you if I'm only talking to you and nobody can hear what I'm saying?

"Soph, stop chatting with Fitz telepathically please?" Keefe whined.

"I HAVE A CONVERSATION WITH FITZ GOING ON INSIDE OUR HEADS AND IT'S ABOUT HOW FITZ IS EVERYBODY'S DREAM GIRL! OTHER THAN BIANA AND ME. KEEFE'S MY DREAM GUY. I DON'T KNOW BOUT BIANA THOUGH." I yelled, and Keefe blushed and so did Fitz, as he glared at me.

SOPHIE FOSTER YOU DID NOT JUST YELL THAT!

I kinda did, fitzy poo. I said, smirking at him from across the field.

DON'T NICKNAME ME!

But Fitz......

No buts.

Keefe is still blushing.

Course he is.

Do you think he'll be on my good match list if I ever get one?

Definitely. Hey, we should get one when we reach the elite towers!

Not so far off for you. Next year!

And you! They're making you skip another year!

So now I'm not going to be in the same grade as Biana, Dex and Jensi.... Aw....