We simply entered the venue until someone walked up to Robby asking him for a picture. I smiled nodding at him "I'm gonna go check out the meet up ok?" He nodded at me and I walked away.

I headed towards a huge line and smiled at the fact my friends could make so many people happy. I skipped to the front and was about to walk behind the table until a security guard stopped me. I showed him my pass and he looked like he was debating but Dylan turned around and yelled "let her through"

I smiled at the security guard and he nodded. I walked over to him and hugged him and sat a soda bottle I had gotten from a vending machine in front of him. He smiled "thank you" I nodded and smiled looking up to see a girl crying "

AWEE! Don't cry!!" I said to the girl but she cried even harder. I went around the table and hugged her "hey it's ok" I smiled at her "it's ok I know how you feel. I was going to go meet the cast of supernatrual but I chickened out. But hey! You made it this far there's no turning back. I can promise you that they won't think anything bad about you ok? They're nice I promise it's ok" I hugged her one more time before taking a few more steps to the table

"look see it's ok" I smiled reassuringly at her "it's ok sweetheart don't cry" D2 said grabbing her hand. "Just breathe sweetie" I smiled at her and she nodded her head as if an ok signal she could do it. I smiled and walked back around the table.

"You're a good inspirational speaker" Dylan nodded scooting over in his chair and patting the small space.

"I prefer the term psychiatrist and or therapist" I smirked at him and he rolled his eyes. He wrapped his arm around my waist and I smiled at him he leaned forward to sign a poster but the girl didn't talk much just a "hi I love you it was great meeting you"

I smiled taking a sip of the Sprite I had brought him.

"Hey that's mine" he whined pouting

"Too bad I bought it"

I got up and put the Sprite back down "hey homie" Tyler yelled putting his hand up "hey posey!" I yelled back "hey D2" I smiled at Dylan and then left.

>>>

"i should probably go to the panel, they want me to be there"

"alright" robby nodded his head walking me over to the long line of people waiting to be let in.

"ill see you"

"See ya" I hugged Robby goodbye as I made my way to the security guard showing him my pass he seemed a bit Unsatisfied. I sighed

"do you want me to make them come out here to get me?"

He looked at me confused "not many guards believe I actually know them so they normally have to actually tell the guards themselves"

"You can go" I nodded thanking the guard

I walked into the empty room soon to be filled with thousands of people. The people setting up looked confused as to why I had walked through the doors but ignored it.

"DYLAN" i yelled hoping someone heard me

One of the guys at the table turned to me "uh can you get Dylan sprayberry for me please?" I said a bit awkward now