Lets Cause a Little Trouble

The season had ended and I jumped up off the couch "SCOTT OH MY GOD" I shouted at the tv screen. I enthusiastically waved my arms everywhere. "I'm going to forever have nightmares about Peter and the berserkers. ALSO THE FUCKING MUTE DUDE WAS SCARY AS SHIT"  Dylan laughed at me "well if you end up having nightmares then just call me yea?" He began speaking as he got up off the couch as well. "I'll be sure to give you call" I joked grabbing his hand and walking over to the door. He opened it and stepped out but didn't leave. He just kinda stood there and so did I. I looked down at our hands as my lips tugged into a smile.

"Goodnight my punk rock chick" he told me by not daring to look in my eyes. I used my free hand and lifted his head up to where he looked at me. "Goodnight" I whispered. I let go of his hand and hugged him tight. We stayed there for a good amount of time. See with any other person this would be awkward but Dylan and I seem so comfortable with each other.

He let go and walked away as I closed the door. I walked back over to my room and flopped down on my bed. I immediately fell asleep

⚜⚜⚜

Good morning punk rock berry. What adventure shall we go on today

I texted Dylan was soon as I woke up. I got up and got ready. Took a quick shower and threw on a casual outfit. By the time I was done Dylan had texted me back

Good morning my lovely punk rock chick. Let's just drive all day. I'll pay for gas if I have to. Let's cause a little trouble. Let's get lost.

I smiled. This guy is so like me.

I'm in. Let's drive up to the mountains when it gets dark and we can look at the city

I'm down. I'll be there in 10

I smiled and got my car keys and purse. I checked myself in the mirror making sure I looked decent before slipping on my vans. As I finished putting them on there was a knock at the door. I smiled and opened it.

"Let's go" Dylan said grabbing my hand and walking me down to the elevator.

⚜⚜⚜

I pulled out my phone "hey no texting and driving miss" Dylan said. I rolled my eyes "I'm trying to play music weirdo" I laughed at him

"Here if you're so worried" I handed him my phone "choose a song" he smiled and took my phone. He began to play So What

I rolled my eyes at him "oh my god please don't" I laughed him as he began to move to the beat I laughed and started to sing a long. Well more like screaming at the top of my lungs.

All day we listened to music and drove different places. We got food at a Taco Bell drive through and gas at 7 11 we also got slushies don't judge us. We stopped at a small shopping center. We had a crazy idea.

⚜⚜⚜

"Did you find it?" Dylan asked as he walked up to me with a watermelon "yep" I said holding up a basket of pads, tampons, and a pregnancy test. He began laughing "oh this is genius" I laughed as well

He led me to the back of the store and helped me out the watermelon inside my shirt to make it look like I was pregnant. We walked up the the cashier and I placed the items down. The cashier looked at us weirdly and then the items. "Well I guess it's better late then never" she said aloud. I raised my eyebrow at her sassily. She didn't seem to notice though. She bagged the items and as we were walking away Dylan tripped me and I fell face (or in this case stomach) first onto the floor. The watermelon exploding everywhere. The cashier let out a blood hurdling scream as she saw me on the floor. I pretended to be dead and Dylan lifted me up bridal style running out the store. The cashier followed slowly behind and once we were outside Dylan put me down and grabbed my hand. We ran to the jeep and away from the angry cashier who happened to catch on to the joke.

"THAT WAS AWESOME!" I yelled Dylan who decided he would drive so I could get all of the watermelon off my stomach.

"I know!!" He shouted I smiled I have never felt this free before. "Are you good at driving?" I asked Dylan seriously

"Uhm yea I guess" he said I smiled "good. Don't crash the car" I told him as I unbuckled my seat belt. The top of the jeep already open I stood on the seat and popped my head out of the car. I put my hands up cheering as we turned into the highway. I could hear Dylan laughing and I smiled taking in everything. I sat back down in the seat and smiled "that..was amazing" I stated and Dylan smiled at me

⚜⚜⚜

It was now 7:00 and we decided to start heading back to San Fransisco. And well Dylan was right this morning. We definitely got lost and definitely caused trouble. We didn't get back to the city until 8:30 and like planned we drove up the mountains to look over the city. Dylan parked the car backwards to where the back was facing the city. I got out and opened up the back. I had a blanket in the compartment and a few pillows from when we traveled. I lied them down and got in the back Dylan following my actions. I grabbed his hand and lay my head on his shoulder.

We stood there look at the city for a good hour before heading home. This time Dylan drove and I held his hand in mine. Still listening to music.

⚜⚜⚜

"I'll uh... I'll see you tomorrow" Dylan said as he stopped walking when he reached my apartment door.

"Yea I'll see you" I said "Today was fun" I looked up at him

"It was" he began to say but was cut off by my mom opening the door "oh am I interrupting something- I'm interrupting something aren't I? Ok I'm just gonna uhm" she didn't finish because she closed the door. I rolled my eyes and laughed. "I'll see you tomorrow" I told Dylan. I kissed his cheek and then opened my door. "I'll see you" he said and I smiled closing the door.