>>>

We had made it to the venue and lucky me Robby was here. The cast went to go do an interview on a boat I guess and so I went to go meet up with Robby.

"Hey RobBae" I said walking up and hugging him as he laughed "hey flower"

I smiled at the bag and microphone in his hand. "Need some help? I can be a pretty good camera girl" he smiled at me and nodded taking out the recording equipment from his bag.

We went around interviewing random people and taking photos and videos. We were currently walking through the venue when I felt something fury on my shoulders and someone scream. I screamed jumping forward and turning around to face a wolf... Wow..

"What the hell?"

"Shhh it's me Dylan." He took the mask off for a second and smiled rolling my eyes at him. "You're gonna come to the panel and meet up"

"Wait wha-?"

"Shhh just be there. The guards will let you pass just let me see your pass"

I obeyed and gave him my pass badge thing that let me into the venue. He wrote on it property of teen wolf cast, able to come back stage and VIP" then he signed it.

I smiled nodding at him. I took out the Polaroid "put the mask on" I laughed at him and he pretended to growl. I then slipped the mask off his head and kissed his cheek

His face turned red a bit and I laughed. "Love you" he kissed my cheek in return "love you too"

I smiled turning to the other wolf "hey Cody" he waved a "hi" and I laughed

"Hey Morgan"

"Hey" I nodded and began walking away putting the pictures in my bag. I walked up to Robby. "Heeyyyy" I said. He smiled at me wiggling his eyebrows and I sent him a death glare.

"I will slap you" I said hitting him with my bag he laughed and mumbled a few "ow"s as we began walking towards a line.

"So who was that?" Robby asked as we began walking to his car to put the camera stuff away.

"The guy Mde was freaking out over" I laughed. bit.

"Wait?! That was him?"

I nodded as if I didn't understand English "yeaaaa"

"You could have told me that!"

"No... Then you would've came up to him with me and start asking him questions"

"I would n-"

"Oh please Robby. You all are all so over protective of me. I love you guys and I know you guys treat me like family and I love you all so much for that. But just like family, you're over protective, and just like you wouldn't tell your family about your love life, I'm not telling you guys unless it's supper important."

Robby sighed nodding giving me a "fair enough" look.

It took about 15 minutes to get to his car and 15 minutes to get back.