Chapter 6

Hey i decided on what i'm doing with the book. I haven't figured out everything yet but i will soon... it's getting there.... slowly.

Don't be so rude! Introduce me you fandom buffoon!

Oh yeah forgot you were writing this one with me... everyone this is my friend! They don't have a Wattpad account. Sadly.

I can't get one!!!! :( Not allowed, i can help people write but not allowed an account of my own...

Not my prob mate but seriously you have to take the Tuffnut posters off your wall. Their creeping me out *shudders*

Hey! Tuffnut is amazing! I have learned that he is possibly the hottest guy in HTTYD! It takes time to love someone so awesome!

Or the stupidest and i'm right with Hiccup...

----------------------------/

Chapter 6

Midnight's POV

Sunlight shone through the window of the hut i was currently staying in. I looked around, blinking furiously trying to adapt to the light.

Once my eyes adjusted, i got up from the bed and headed out the door towards Sandstorms bed. Once it came into view i began to panic, i raced over and saw that my Dragon was gone.

Where did he go? Surely he wouldn't leave on purpose. I thought I would try and find Scarlet Red to talk to her about this.

I wondered aimlessly around the village looking for Scarlet Red, I soon came to the center of town and saw her red hair and dark blue Night Fury.

"Scarlet!" I yelled running over to her, her and Sharshot turned around to face me. "Hi Midnight" she looked down beside me and raised her eyebrows "where is Sandstorm?" She inquired. "I don't know. He was here last night but now he's gone".

I stated, she thought for a bit "hop on. We will scout the Islands closest to us in the air the rest we will have to search later" she said while mounting Sharshot and held out her hand for me to take.

I took her hand and gripped tightly as she helped pull me up on the back of Sharshot. Once i was still and holding on she made Sharshot fly into the sky.

We flew for hours, pointing out different Islands and searching every single one. No matter how long we searched for we never found any sign of Sandstorm.

"Midnight, maybe we should call it a day?" she yelled from in front of me. "No... there that Island, search it. I have to find Sandstorm" i pleaded her to keep going, she sighed then pushed her Dragon to continue.

We flew over an Island which had plenty of Viking huts. As I scanned the Island my eyes focused on what looked like a fight between... Sandstorm and another Night Fury.

I yelled out to Scarlet to let me drop down between the two dragons. I stood up on the back of Starshot and jumped.

I landed right between the two Dragons, making them both jump back with the sudden fright. I held my left hand out toward Sandstorm, he gladly met my palm.

"Who are you?" The brunette boy in front of me asked while he walked up to the Night Fury and patted it's head.

"I am Midnight and this is my Dragon Sandstorm" the Night Fury growled. I looked at the Night Fury, then at the boy. Recognition raced across my face.

"Your Hiccup Horrendous Haddock and that Night Fury is Toothless" I couldn't believe I just met two of the biggest legends in history... So if these two are here, that means that this is Berk. Perfect, exactly the place and people I needed to find.

"Oh my Thor, I can't believe that such a secretive Strike Class Dragon was able to be trained" a chubby blonde boy said behind Hiccup.

"I know, I wonder if this Dragon could take on a Night Fury. So far only Skrills are known to fight a Night Fury" a blonde girl with a braid through her hair said.

"I hate to interrupt, but I have no doubt that Sandstorm could take on a Night Fury. After all he has fought Toothless before when they were both wild and despite the name Sand Wraiths actually fire Plasma like Night Furies" I could tell that they were impressed by my knowledge of Dragons and why wouldn't they be.

"If you need a place to stay, your welcome on Berk. We have a few spare Huts for you if you like, also I want to know more about your Dragon" Hiccup offered.

I gave him my kindest smile and accepted his offer so did Scarlet. Hiccup introduced us to the rest of the gang then told Snotlout to lead us to our Huts.

We made ourselves comfortable and stayed in the Hut for a bit. Scarlet went flying and I stayed behind in the hut and told Hiccup I would come later on. Instead I grabbed out of my satchel a pink Terrible Terror and a piece of paper, it said;

It's me Midnight, I located Berk and I am staying for a bit. I promise I will learn everything I can, they let me stay in one of their spare Huts. Scarlet Red made it with me as well... Which will make this a lot harder. I will wait for further instructions to continue.
Midnight

I tied the note to Roses leg and watched as she flew through the window. I looked at Sandstorm who was sitting and watching me.

"I guess we better go to the Training Academy. Other wise they might lose trust" Sandstorm made a rumble in his throat. I mounted him and he flew out the same window Rose did.

Time Skip

"Body length 3 meters, wing span 2.5 meters. Coloration, sandy brown... Wow I have never seen a Dragon like this one" Fishlegs marveled over my Dragon while Toothless and Starshot just stared at each other.

"How about its accuracy with shooting?" Hiccup asked as he turned to face me. I gave him a smirk "I think he's pretty good at shooting. Sandstorm! Special attack, Sand Covered Blast!" I yelled.

Sandstorm lifted into the air and surrounded himself in cloud of sand, from there he shot a Plasma Blast at the target hitting it right in the middle.

I heard a 'wow' from Hiccup and Fishlegs. "Midnight, maybe we should call it a day" Scarlet said coming up behind me followed by Starshot.

I nodded and agreed with her, "it's been fun guys but, I think Sandstorm and I might call it a night" I started to walk away out of the Academy, I waved to them as I walked away with Scarlet Red.

Everything is going to plan. Once we figure out our next move we or rather they will take action.
-------------------/
So...... I hate this chapter, I didn't have any clue what to do for this book but now I have a cool plot twist coming. Bye until next time