Sideline

hol' up this ain't gotta be complicated
girl put your feelings to the side
all you gotta do is be straight up
don't let a minute pass by

ghetto tales; chris brown

"What's up Kal?" I was holding the phone between my ear and shoulder as I unlocked my door. Her nigga must'a fucked up again, surprising.

"What you doin?" Her voice was scratchy and sounded real ugly honestly. "I need to talk to you bestfren." I laughed at that southern accent slipping out briefly.

"Just got back from practice, come through." We hung up and I rushed to clean up a little in my living room.

Kalina was my best friend, well so she claimed. She had a thing for me and I had a thing for her but her sorry ass boyfriend is what kept anything from happening. I met her a while ago at an after party in LA, we exchanged numbers, stayed in contact, and the rest is history. We been click tight since. Just as I threw trash away that Jordan left, a light knock rapped on my front door. I jogged to the door and saw Kalina looking washed out but still fine as hell in her own effortless way.

"You good?" I ask pulling her inside.

"Tyrik trifling ass tried me again today." She sighed hopping up on my kitchen counter. She had on a short sun dress that hugged her body just right. Kal set her Prada bag down and lifted her shades off her face, sliding them into her hair. "His hoe ass done got another bitch pregnant knowing his lazy ass ain't got n'an job. He think I'm 'bout to take care'uh his ass and his baby mama. He got me fucked up for real." She looked cute when she was upset, specifically cause she gotta wrinkle in her nose as she flared it and she licked her lips a lot while she talked.

Biting my lip, fighting back the urge to rip this dress off her and fuck her in the kitchen was hard. I watched her squirm under my gaze waiting for my response. She flicked my ear and looked at me. "Oh my bad Kal. Why you still with his ass?" I stood between her legs and rested my hands on her hips while she looked over her nails.

"His dick good honestly. I don't need him for nothing else." She scoffed. "But it ain't no dick in the world worth this shit." She looked back at me. "Why you looking at me like that?" She played in my hair, finding little curls and twisting them.

"Cause I'm tired of hearing 'bout his ass Lina you be over here damn near everyday complaining bout him and shit annoying 'cause you be playing like you don't like a nigga." I said truthfully. She looked at me wide eyed. "Don't act brand new. You come over here wearing shit that you know you look good in, wanna sit all in my lap giggling, playing with me and shit. You been made it obvious you want a nigga but ol' boy got you tryna be faithful when he don't even offer the same respect. Fuck him." I went off on a rant.

"How you know I want you?" She asked defiantly.

"Nigga, it's in ya eyes. Fa' once be straight up about ya feelings la'baby." I was getting angry and my accent was slipping through heavy now. "Ain't shit complicated 'bout it Kalina."

When I turned back around, her eyes were focused on me, she sucked her lip and pouted. "But I can't cheat on him."

"Are you happy?" I ask straight up.

"No."

"Does he even care to fix it?"

"I don't know. Nah."

"Do you want me?" I said walking up on her. She backed into the wall and stared up at me with her big brown eyes.

"Yeah."

"So what you waiting on?" Her eyes jumped from my lips to my eyes and back to my lips again. "Look stay with him if you want, but I want you Kal." She nodded slowly as I leaned down and kissed her. I backed off her and headed upstairs. "C'mea."

"Fuck!" I exclaimed with my hands in Kalina's hair while she gave me head. She looked up at me and smiled. "That nigga dumb as shit." I say as she straddled me in my bed after sliding a condom on me.

"That's what I been saying all this time." Her head rolled back as she rode me like the pro I knew she was. That ass wasn't fat like it was for no reason. "Mm, damn Dell. I ain't think it was like this." She moaned out, squeezing on my chest.

"My shit magical. I'll change ya life." I boast, smacking her ass and watching it jiggle.

"Yeah, you'll ruin somebody life." We both laughed for a second. I ain't never had this much fun fucking nobody. She leaned down and kissed my lips, switching from bouncing on me to rolling her hips side to side taking me deep. "I thought Tyrik had some good dick but–" her voice caught when I pushed deep inside her.

"Don't use that nigga name 'round me no mo'. When you with me, this pussy mine." She let out a guttural moan and clenched her teeth together.

"Whatever you say, but this pussy always mine, you don't own shit 'bout me."

"Word? Okay." I pushed her off me and she looked at me angrily. "Stand up and bend over." I order as I got out of bed. She rolled her eyes and refused, I popped her on her ass and gave her a look. "You got one second 'fuh I tear them walls down for real." She bent over the side of the bed finally and looked at me from in my dresser mirror. "So it ain't mine huh?" I ask as I slip back in from the back. Holding her arms behind her back, I started slowly and sped up, going harder every stroke. Her eyes shut tight while she fought back moans. "Still ain't mine?" She looked up and shook her head no, prompting me to go faster. "Oh it's mine Lina."

"No." She moaned out. "All mine."

"We'll see about that." I pulled out and rubbed the tip against her. She was soaking now, pussy just as wet as the Niagara. I put one of her legs up on the bed and penetrated fast and hard.

"AH!" She squeaked. I did it again. "Stop playing Odell."

"Tell me it's mine." I quip kissing down her spine.

"Hell no." She combated, throwing her ass back. I leaned my head back and grabbed the post on the foot of my bed to keep from falling back.

"Fuck that, you ain't fucking me, I'm fucking you." I picked her up and put her on her back, locking eyes as I stroked deep inside her. Her eyes started rolling back as she moaned through a closed mouth.

"Shit." She hummed, gripping my shoulders. "Right there, don't stop." I stopped. "What the fuck?!" Kal fussed.

"Say it's mine, I'll make you come. Simple math." I said with my dick still in her. She rolled her eyes and gave in, saying it half heartedly. "You don't mean that, but you 'bout to." I stroked, using one hand to rub her clit.

"Oh damn. Fu-u-u-u-ck!" Her voice jumped while she bounced up and down under me. I started slowing up but making sure I gave her long hard pumps until she could feel it in her stomach. She started tapping out, slamming her palm on my shoulder. "YOU GOT IT. YOU GOT IT. IT'S YOURS!" She moaned just as her body started to shake. I pumped a few more times until I felt the condom fill up, pulling out and tossing it in the trash.

"Told you that pussy mine." I walked back in on her gathering her things and heading to my bathroom. "Next time he fuck up, you know who to call. Relieve all that stress."

"Shut up." She giggled.

I was perfectly fine being on the sideline if this was the kinda action I got. Bench me nigga, bench me.