Liquor

There's something in this liquor. The air is getting thicker. All I want is you

liquor, chris brown

The heavy bass to the music rattled my chest. I was prowling through the crowd pausing to talk to different girls, dancing with a few. I maneuvered over to the bar to catch a breather. The night was still young and to be honest I was only looking for a one night fling before I had to catch my plane to head home in the morning. The bartender caught my eye and I ordered a drink. While sitting and scanning the crowd a woman walked in my direction taking a seat at the bar two spots away from me. She had a smooth chocolatey complexion. Her eyes never met mine but she caught my interest.

She ordered a tequila sunrise and messed with a stray piece of hair in her face. Her full lips curved around the straw to her drink. I guess she felt me staring by this point because she glanced over with a perturbed expression.

"Sorry, you just look beautiful." I look away again. She gave a less than enthusiastic smile and looked back at her phone. I ordered another drink. I was a little lit now but I didn't care. "Hey, ma'am?" I stayed in my seat. She didn't seem too interested and I didn't wanna seem like I was trying to force anything. "I hope I'm not bothering you but you really have caught my eye and I was wondering if I could buy you a drink?" The DJ changed the song to something smoother. Something that honestly fit this situation better. Liquor began playing around us which made me chuckle a little to myself. She nodded and moved to the chair next to mine. "Bartender," I raised my glass to flag her down, "can I get one more round of Coke and rum and whatever she's having please?" The lady nodded and proceeded to mix the drinks. "I'm Odell." I held out my hand to grab Her's.

"Kae. Short for Kaelani." She smiled, this one more friendly. "Nice to meet you. You look familiar though."

I normally would open up with the whole Pro-Bowl NFL wide receiver bit but this time I went against it. "I have one of those faces, huh?" We chuckled a little.

"I guess so." She looked skeptical. "You look too familiar. What do you do?" She sipped on her new drink and eyed me close.

I licked my lips and pulled out my driver's license, hiding my address. "I play for the New York Giants."

"I knew it. My little brother adores you." Her eyes widened as I put away my ID. "You're younger than I thought."

I jerked my head back and laughed not sure if I should be insulted or flattered. "Well damn, how should I take that? Sounds kinda like an insult." She just shook her head and smiled.

"No, you just have an air about you. You seemed a little older than 23. Give me your best guess about my age." She turned to face me now and sat up straight.

"21. Maybe 23." I could tell she blushed by the way she hid behind her hands. "Was I close at least?" I laughed and finished my drink.

"Not even close. Try 11 more years." She eyed me close.

"No way, you not 32. I don't believe that." She really didn't look it being 100% truthful.

We chopped it up for another 45 minutes. I was spinning at this point all the alcohol in my system. And Kae looked more than amazing with every second that passed. The crowd in the club was dying down around us.

All this liquid courage in my system had me more blunt than I usually am. "Look, I'm not gonna lie to you. I really wanna have sex with you right now and I know you have no idea who I am so I'll completely understand if you say no." I knocked my last Coke and rum back.

She smirked and finished her last drink. Her eyes were glazed over a little and I could tell she was just as drunk as I. "I'll probably regret this in the morning but I'm a little curious. Let's go." She got up a little wobbly but still steadier on her feet in her heels than I was in sneakers.

An uber got us back to my hotel in 20 minutes. I drunkenly fished my room key from my wallet while Kae kissed on the back of my neck. She was now walking barefoot with her heels in her hand. I finally got us in and tackled her into a wall, hoisting her up by her thighs. The straps of her dress hanging lazily off her shoulders.

Older women had the goods for real. Aged in their prime, they knew exactly what they wanted, how they wanted it, and had no problem doing it themselves if need be. I let her down as we both had a power struggle in terms of who was taking charge tonight. She won but I wasn't gonna complain because she truly took care of a nigga.