Chapter 1

Bella's Prov

He left. He left me. He told me he didn't want me. Those are the things that have gone through my head in the last few months. But not anymore about a week ago i found out my best friend Jake was a werewolf well shape shifter is a better term. Today I'm going to meet the pack and I'm excited.
"Charlie I'm going to Jakes." i said

"Okay Bells be careful." he said

"I will." i replied

I got into my truck and drove down to the reservation. Jake gave me directions to Sam and Emily's place. I pull in and see Jake running out to my car. I get out and give him a hug.
"Are you ready to meet the pack?" he asks
"As ready as ill ever be." i say
We walk into the the house and i see a bunch of shirtless guys all smiling at me.
One tall less tan than the others said "hey im quilatara or quil for short."
"hi quil im Bella." i said
"I know who you are Bella." i blushed a little as he said that. Another boy who look alot younger then the rest said "Hi Bella im Seth."
"Hi seth."
"Well this is embry, Jared, Sam, and Paul." seth said pointing to each of the guys. Then Paul stood up to put his plate in the sink and i dropped to my knees and so did he. Right then i felt something in my chest that i have never felt before not even with him. Then i heard sam yell something along the lines of get Jacob out of here. Seth then came by me and helped me up. I muttered "what happened?"
"Well Bella that's not my place to tell u."
"Where did Jake go."
"Outside, he needs a few minutes."
"Why?"
"This will all make sense soon."
"Okay..."
After i said that Paul came up to me. "Hey Bella do you um want to on a um walk with me?" he said scratching the back of his neck. "Sure Paul i would love to."
He smiled as i said this. We walked down to the beach just talking about random things getting to know each other better until we stopped and he turned to face me and grabbed both of my hands. My heart was beating out of my chest.
"Bella i have something to tell you but it doesn't have to mean anything if you don't want it to."
"okay."
"I a. I a ."
"Its okay paul just tell me."
"Bella i imprinted on you."
"You did."
"Yes, but now the question is what do you want it to mean."
I had a strong urge to kiss him and i wanted us to be more than friends. So i kissed him at first he was shocked but then he kissed back. I put my hands around his neck and he put his hands on my hips and we deepened the kiss. We pulled away but too soon for my liking but we needed to breath. We rested our heads on each others. "I think we should go back." he said
"Yeah probably." i said
We walked back hand and hand.
----------------------------------------------------
Hey guys its -K this is my first story so no judging guys. I don't want comments about spelling or grammar i don't care i will try and update tomorrow