Chapter 2

Paul's prov

I got off of patrol this morning and was told that we are meeting the leech lover bella today ugh. I do not know how she can even stand to be around them they are not even alive.
"Paul its time for breakfast." emily tells me
"Coming em." i say
I sit down at the end of the table and start eating the scrambled eggs on my plate.
"Guys bella is here. Please be nice paul."
"Why are you telling me to be nice not anyone else?"
He didn't even answer me he just jogged out of the house.
Bella walked in with jake and i slightly turned my head not even looking at her and forced a small Smile and turned back to my breakfast. I heard quil introduce himself and then seth who introduced the rest of us knowing we wouldn't. I just finished my eggs and got up to put my plate in the sink and it happened i dropped to my knees and so did she. I just imprinted. Shit, i just imprinted on vampire girl. At the thought of that i growled she is not vampire girl she is MY girl. I heard sam yell to get jacob out of the house. She is so beautiful. Just then i am snapped out of my thoughts by sam.
"Paul come on get up."
"Okay. Sam i just."
"I know."
"What do i do?"
"Tell her."
"How?"
"Take her on walk and tell her. She knows what imprinting is but she doesn't know that it just happened."
"What if she doesn't want to be with me?"
"Then you become friends it doesn't have to mean anything if she doesn't want it to you cant force her."
"I know."
I walked away from sam and went over to bella.
"Hey bella do you um what to um go on a um walk with me?"
"Sure paul i would love to."
We started walking down to the beach talking about random things just to get to know each other. She is so amazing i could just stare at her all day long she is so beautiful. I knew i needed to tell her now before i explode. So i turned to bella and grabbed both of her hands. I could hear her heart beating very fast.
"Bella i have something to tell you but it doesn't have to mean anything if you don't want it to." i said
"okay."
"I a. I a ." why was this so hard for me to say. I have never been this nervous about anything in my life.
"Its okay paul just tell me." when she told me that i instantly felt relaxed.
"Bella i imprinted on you." i finally said
"You did." oh no
"Yes, but now the question is what do you want it to mean." please bella i want to be with you. You are perfect. I was snapped out of my thoughts when i felt soft smooth lips against mine. At first i was startled but then i kissed back. She put her hands around my neck slightly feeling my hair and i put my hands around her hips. This felt so right. Then i heard a slight howl not to loud to where bella could hear but i could. It was jake, shit. I reluctantly pulled away and rested my forehead on hers.
"I think we should get back."i said
"Yeah your right." she said.
I grabbed her hand and we walked back to sam and emilys. I didnt want to go back cause i knew exactly what is waiting for me there.
-----------------------------------------'-'----------Sorry guys for the cliff hanger. I will try to update tomorrow or late tonight.
-K