Forever and Always

Chapter Seven

Phil

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Couple years later
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Phil! Are you ready yet!?" My friend Pj asked me. He is the best man. "Yes Peej!" I might've not mentioned him in my story, but he is a great friend. "Phil, you look great!" I hope I get to do this..." Pj said to me. I laughed and said, "Peej, you and Chris are so doing this soon. I can tell from how you guys look at each other that this will happen." I knew he would do it someday. And I will be so happy for them. "I'm ready."

I got into position, Pj by my side, I looked at my mother and father. They were smiling. My mother mouthed, "I'm so proud of you!" And I just laughed. My suit was classy but very casual at the same time. It is white. I don't like dark colors. But there's one thing you might not suspect; A Flower Crown. I was wearing the one Dan made me when he confessed his love for me. It's baby blue , baby yellow, and pink flowers. I love it. Then, the music started. I was frozen, but in a good way. I then saw him. Dan. My one and only true love. His mother and father by his side walking him down the aisle. He looked beautiful. I made him a flower crown the day he confessed his love for me. I wanted us to both have crowns. But I made his with red and white flowers. I even found black flowers to put in it. He loved it once I showed it to him. He had his crown on too. A tear rolled down my cheek I was just so happy. The same happened to Dan. His smile was wide like mine. He got up to me and his parents sat down. Chris stood next ro him. Then, the vows started. "Philip Lester, do you take his man to be your lawfully wedded husband? Until death tears you apart? " I smiled as another tear rolled down my cheek. "I do." I was staring at Dan the entire time. I won't look away from him on this day. I need to look at him forever. Not going to miss any part of him. "Daniel Howell, do you take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband? Until death tears you apart?" He looked at me and smiled "I do." He said, tears were rolling down both of our faces. We both were just so happy. This is our day. "The rings?". We got ours specially made, a while back we got ours so that it shows our voice vibrations saying, "I do". Dan's was a silver band with a small dark red ruby inside of it. Mine was a silver band with a small light pinkish ruby inside of it. Our rings were very similar, yet very different. It was just so amazing. We then got our vows out. I was first.

"Dan. You are one of the most special things in my life. I could never replace you, and if I had, I'd be the biggest idiot in the world. I am glad I chose you to talk to. If I didn't choose you, I would never be having this. I guess fate brought us together because we are definitely made for each other. You're my one and only and I never want to loose you."

Then it was Dan's turn.

"Phil, you have helped me through my hard times. Some of the hardest times of my life. I knew I liked your when I saw you, but I honestly never knew how much that would grow. I became to love you, then, I craved you. I craved your sweet hugs, your weird personality that I can't get enough of. I could get enough of anything. I am so in love you that it's more than just love. I don't know what I would do without you, and that's why we are here on this very day."

We were both literally crying, but we didn't care. We were happy and wanted to continue our journey.

"You may now kiss to show your love and promise for one another."

We looked at each other. We slowly leaned in and pressed our lips together, we are going to live one hell of a life and it will be amazing. We both smiled into the kiss, we heard cheering and whistling. We separated and looked into the crowd. We looked back at each other and knew, that this is going to be our new beginning and that it will be the best one yet.

The End

Hoped you liked my short story guys :)