I zoomed out the pool view and pressed some buttons which shows all the Ashford Residences' cams. All of their security cameras show static. Only those I personally installed using my own system were up.

All of the guards are knocked down. This guy is good. I personally assessed them before they were hired.

"Cassie, I'll call you back", I said as I hung up immediately.

I went to the bookshelf on my right and pulled the last volume of the Encyclopedia to reveal a hidden compartment. There was a hole in the middle where I pressed my thumb. The shelf moved to open a pathway to a white room.

Monitors lined up on the side of the wall, a huge console consisting of buttons served as a table, there are also two swivel chairs, one for me and another for Cassie. Too bad I'm gonna get all the fun.

"DES, Initiate Ashford entrapment sequence", I stated. DES stands for Defensive Emergency System. I along with my mentor created it for further security purposes.

"Ashford Entrapment Sequence engaged", DES confirmed and I watched as Titanium doors rolled down and sealed each room in the Ashford residence.

"Fix on Unknown. Initiate Identity Scan on Target", I stated as I slouched down on the swivel chair. I watched him press the buttons in frustration. He's trying to override the security system.

A printed profile emerged in the console's fax.
"Augustus Dubois. Fugitive. Found in MI6 and CIA Database. Committed offenses against the British and American Government. Professional Hired Killer. Independent". I sighed as I glanced at the time on the screen. The ride to the Ashford residence takes at least one hour from here. That would give him the chance to flee. Those doors may be titanium but I'm not taking chances.

I glanced at the monitors again. All of the other bodyguards are down. In the kitchen, however, is the chamberlain. The fifty-year old woman is busy peeling potatoes.

"Initiate Call to Agent Olivia Remington", I chuckled as the old lady jumped when the residential phone rang. The familiar maternal voice of Nana Oli filled the white room. "Ashford Residence."

"Nana, it's me", I answered as I watch her on the monitor. She may be the best cook around but she's also one of the best secret agents during her time. Former secret agent who retired ten years ago. She then helped in training Cassie and I, mainly me to become Cobra. She's also a grandmother figure, practically raising us when she's not in the Ashford residence.

"Athena Alexis Reynolds! Don't Nana Nana me! You and Cassandra haven't talked to me for a month. A whole month! Do you know how worried I am about you two?", Nana bellowed over the phone. I had to pull the phone away from my ear before talking.

"Nana, we're sorry. We just have a lot going on", I whined and pouted even if she couldn't see it. She had her hand holding the kitchen knife on her hip while the other is holding the phone.

"We're really sorry. It's Cassie's birthday by the way. Rachel's here though so we can't be seen together. And the attacks are becoming more aggressive. If you haven't noticed, I pulled the doors down", my eyes trailed back to the security's control room. I composed myself before speaking again. "The boys are down. We need pest control in the security room."

"Don't you use that tone on me, young lady", Nana said in her stern voice. I whimpered and sunk down on my seat. "I am not that old to forget Cassandra's birthday. And I did notice eventhough I was facing the stove. Pff! I still haven't lost my touch yet. I can still take you and Cassandra down in hand-to-hand combat like I used to. Now roll the doors up. No one bullies my boys", she threw the knife on the table. An unpeeled potato dropped to the floor in half. The knife stuck on the kitchen cabinet. I gulped and felt sorry for the man who'll face her wrath. She rolled her uniform's sleeves up.