Epilouge

"Draco! You came!"

Draco smiled and obligingly shook the other man's hand. "Of course! I had to see what woman in her right mind would marry you, Goyle."

Gregory Goyle smiled and then nodded his head respectfully over Draco's shoulder. "Good afternoon, Professor Snape. Thank you for coming." Snape nodded his head nobly and said nothing. Goyle smiled widely again and looked at Draco. "Oi, you brought your kid, too! The missus is going to be really happy! Oh, hey Potter. Thank you for coming."

"Merlin, Goyle. How many times must I tell you?" Draco asked in exasperation.

"Oh, right, right. Sorry bout that. I mean, thank you for coming, Potter-Malfoy," Goyle quickly replied.

"Gregory, you are not supposed to hold up the guests in the line and you are definitely not supposed to ignore introducing your celebrity friends to your new wife!" Goyle swallowed and turned to his side where a petite woman with corkscrew blonde hair and a quite noticeable bulge in her abdomen was hissing at him. She smiled prettily at Draco.

"Ah, you must be the prettiest bride I have ever seen, madam," Draco declared as he let loose his polished charm. He took the blonde's hand and gave it a courtly kiss, which caused her to giggle and blush. "Allow me to introduce my husband, Harry, and our daughter, Maia. You'll have to forgive Maia. For a three year old, she is quite non-talkative, but she mentioned to me that she liked your dress. Compared you to a Fairy Princess, I believe." This statement earned him another giggle and blush from the bride while her new husband looked on in happy incomprehension.

"Oh, thank you, thank you!" the new Mrs. Goyle exclaimed. "I am so happy that you travelled all the way from America for our wedding! Please enjoy our reception!" Draco kissed her hand again and moved his group through the rest of the receiving line.

"I have scraped better tasting liquid from the bottom of Longbottom's cauldron," Snape groused and nearly flung his champagne flute down onto their table.

"Be nice," Harry hissed. "They did the best they could. They are probably saving up for the new baby."

"I wonder if Goyle even knows why his wife is getting fat," Draco mused as he watched his enormous schoolmate nearly crush his petite bride on the dance floor. Harry laughed and biffed his husband on the shoulder. "Ah, Harry, don't abuse me in front of the media. I'll receive letters," Draco teased.

"Ugh, I forgot. It's nicer in Vancouver. They don't follow us, at least," Harry griped. "Maia, use your utensils. Severus, can you hand me your napkin?"

A black eyebrow went up. "Why must I lose my napkin because the brat has used hers?"

"Because either she uses your napkin or your robes," Harry answered promptly with a smile. Snape surrendered his napkin. Maia finished her piece of cake, miraculously without any of it staining her lilac dress. Lilac, Draco had informed Harry, was the 'in' colour that spring for children, and his daughter was going to be fashionable, regardless of said fashion's ability to show food and drink spills. While her dad was talking to her father, Maia slid down out of her chair and put both hands on her Sev's leg.

"What?"

She pointed and twisted her hand while staring at him.

"I refuse to answer you until you use your words. You are at least partly human and you will act like it," he instructed.

"Wanta dancing," she answered quietly, tugging on his robe.

"That's nice."

More tugging on his robe. "You dancing with me," she ordered.