Chapter Twenty-Five

Start bij het begin

For as long as the two sisters had been in England, they hadn't had as much fun before they met the Mikaelsons. They brought a life to them that they hadn't felt in awhile. Rayna and Klara both had decided that they wanted to stay with this endearing family.

"Close your eyes," Elijah whispered into Rayna's ear as he moved his body behind hers. She closed her eyes swiftly as Elijah grasped her hand and led her to a secret spot. "No peeking, darling."

"I'm not, Elijah. Where are you taking me?" She giggled softly. Elijah couldn't help the smile that had appeared on his stern face.

"Shh," He laughed at her impatience. "Just a little more," As they walked out in a more secret part of the property, Elijah began to become more nervous and anxious, but refused to show it to these beauty that he had in his company.

Once he stopped guiding her along, Elijah went and hid into the back of the tree line that was just a little out of sight.

"Elijah? Can I open my eyes now?" Rayna asked with a slight smile tugging at her lips.

"Yes, my dear Rayna."
___________________________
"Hey? You okay?" Damon asked me as my hearing started to focus once again.

"Huh? What?" I asked.

"What just happened?" He asked grasping my hand across the table.

"I-" I hesitated in telling him my visions because it was so real and I didn't know what they meant. "It was nothing, Damon," I smiled. "Don't worry about me, okay?"

"Arielle," He said sternly. "Tell me what just happened."

"I just saw something, but I promise you it's nothing to worry about," I assured him, but he wasn't having it.

"Tell me," He demanded once again.

"Fine," I gave in. "I saw a man named Elijah and I guess one of the Dragonov sisters, but it felt so real. Like I was actually there," I explained. He just started at me like I was crazy, but after a little bit of stunned silence, he finally nodded his head.

"I think we need to go see a certain hybrid," He suggested.

"But what about a day just to ourselves?" I laughed slightly. I felt disappointed that we weren't going to be able to just relax and have an us day, but I needed to know what was going on with these visions.

"I promise we'll have one soon, but this is more important right now," He sighed pecking my hand and standing from the table. I watched him walk to the sink, when I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket.

Blair: Something is going on.

I read those words a couple times over to make sure I was seeing them correctly.

Arielle: What is it?

I sent back. Was my sister having visions just like I was? How could that be possible? So many questions rang through my head as I thought about it some more.

"Hey, you coming?" Damon chuckled slightly as he looked at me from the doorway of the kitchen. I didn't say anything at first, but then regained my senses and nodded.

Driving to Klaus' place was like slow torture. I was afraid because he was the reason I had died in the first place, but I guess I can't really hold that against him because I was technically trying to kill him. I was fiddling with my fingernails and Damon finally stopped me by grasping my hand.

"It'll be okay," He smiled glancing at me. I blushed slightly and smiled. I was so glad I had him in my life. Even though this thing between us didn't have a title. We were somehow closer to each other after the whole ordeal of me dying and coming back, but would it last?