James cupped her chin as he deepened the kiss smiling between their lips as her gasp of approval. Finally breaking apart, James took a hold of her hands in his own, bringing them to his lips in which he planted a kiss on each. It was adoring when her cheeks would light up a grazing red knowing he had that same feeling he fed onto her was the same for him.

Tonight was going to be special.

~~~

Light peeked onto the duvet alerting James to his surroundings. Beside him resting on his chest lay Harper still fast asleep with the subtle sound of her breathing. James smiled caressing his fingers against her naked skin before gently moving her onto the pillow as he sat up. Grabbing his boxers off the floor, he shoved them on then stretching his arms as he got up to his feet. Last night couldn't have gone better. Not that he would be one to share...yet.

When Harper opened her eyes, her nose was invaded with the heavy scent of food summoning her stomach that growled in response. Holding the duvet to her naked body, she picked up the discarded silk robe off the floor and covered it around her body. Running her hands through her hair as she made her way to the kitchen, she couldn't abandoned the smile that ran onto her lips seeing her man cooking eggs on the stove. Knowing he hadn't seen her presence, she crept towards him before resting her hand which held the sliver strip onto his back. James instantly turned, engulfing her into his arms as he moved to rest against the counter.

"And don't you look dashingly sexy this morning, Miss Daniels?" He declared, as he slid his hands comfortably on her behind. Harper ran her hands down his chest as she raised her eyebrow, "I do, do I? Mr Brewer?" She queried.

James smirked with his eyes running towards her cleavage profoundly visible to see.

"What's for breakfast?" Harper asked.

"I've lost my appetite for breakfast." He replied darkly smiling in return, unable to resist the temptations that ran through his veins, thoroughly relishing the thought of his woman naked and only covered by the flimsy material.

"So have I." Harper muttered, echoing the words he wanted to hear. Without second thought, he switched the stove off by the gas before seizing her in his arms and gradually pushing her back as they walked as one heading back to the bedroom door. Slamming the door behind, he choked as she shed away her robe then instantly he enclosed the little space between them diving back into the quilts.

James had no control once he was with her; everything about Harper captivated him.

~~~

"So do we tell?" Harper asked, as they walked hand in hand to the front door. James smirked bringing them both to a stop. "I'd say we leave it for a while."

Harper rolled her eyes smiling towards herself. "You're going to cause combustion." James stole a kiss from her lips then took heading over to the door where he opened it towards his parents. Gwen took entrance first embracing her son into a hug then throwing her arms around Harper who returned the warm embrace.

"Father." James smiled.

Michael nodded entering after as he and Gwen followed en-route towards the living room. James squeezed Harper's hand whom felt incredibly bare missing something in particular. Smiling in return she followed his parents back to the living room where Gwen comfortably sat protecting the glass of wine she had nestled in her hand already, and Michael was guarding the liquor cabinet pouring himself a drink.

Harper sat down opposite Gwen with James following her who rested his arm cosily around her waist. "So, where's Sis?" James queried, first to break the silence.