Bonus Chapter/Snippet- Valentine's Day

BONUS CHAPTER VALETINE'S DAYALTHOUGH I WOULDN'T REALLY CALL IT A CHAPTER SO PERHAPS JUST A SNIPPET OF THEIR VALENTINE'S DAY!

ALTHOUGH I WOULDN'T REALLY CALL IT A CHAPTER SO PERHAPS JUST A SNIPPET OF THEIR VALENTINE'S DAY!

MUSIC RECOMMENDATION
*I Swear- All-4-one
*Freak Me- Another Level
*Crazy for you- Madonna
*Young and Beautiful- Lana Del Ray

-"Morning."

Incoherent words left Harper's mouth as she tossed and turned taking the bedsheets with her. Beside her she could hear James' infectious laughter as he moved over towards her before nestling his face into the arch of her neck. Harper endured to resist him even as his lips hovered above her skin teasing her and she felt the hot, flick of his tongue chasing down onto her collarbone. Harper grumbled squeezing her eyes shut as he continued to tease, nip at her skin, that eventually she could not resist the burning temptation whirling deep inside her stomach. Daring to peek through one eye, she couldn't help to grin like a Cheshire cat in regards to be awakened so pleasantly.

"Good Morning, Mrs Brewer." James said, moving his hands to either side of her shoulders as he comfortably positioned himself on top of his wife. Harper's cheeks radiated with redness as she turned her head to the one side in coyness. James was unable to withstand her beauty so in defeat, surrendered himself, collapsing onto the side of the mattress to where he met her green, emerald eyes taking voyage into his own.

Gently he began to caress his fingers across the surface of her cheek, "My morning wouldn't be the same without you." He uttered softly, a confession that he wasn't afraid to admit.

"Trying to sweet talk me, Mr Brewer?" Harper chortled.

"I'm offended, Mrs Brewer." James sneered. "Why I won't share what I have planned then." James smiled conceitedly as he moved to prop his elbow onto the pillow so he had leeway to rest his head upon his hand. Harper shook her head smiling as she sat up observing how James continued to hold his eyes upon her with that signature self-satisfied smirk of his. How could that get old?

"Well what is it today, anyway? It's certainly not my birthday." She purred, standing to her knees and battering her eyelashes in flirtatious manner. "And." She continued, positioning herself over him as he turned onto his back willingly. "It certainly isn't yours."

James lifted his eyebrows grinning ear to ear as he allowed his wife to take dominant control upon him. It was hard to restraint himself back and not instead not flip her back over onto the bed so he could take control. But instead he remained still as Harper took hold of his wrists to push them back as she dangerously smiled. James tried to stay intact as her lips teased down his chest until stopping purposefully at his happy trail.

"F*...- The fricative sound cut short as she went lower.

As much as James wanted her to continue, he couldn't help but take leverage into the matter. Sitting up he wrapped her arms around her as he gently pushed her back onto the bed. His lips searched with her own as he tugged onto her pyjama shorts. There was a rush of gasp fleeing her lips as she felt his breath exposed onto her intimate part. And he didn't stop there. Impatient as she became, Harper was only stuck when he pulled back, parading that self-satisfied smile.