Chapter 1

Outside, the wind whipped around the corridor, making a loose rain-pipe thump against the siding. The sky was dark, though it was only six o'clock. but within the vintage decorated waiting room, four decorated lamps shone brightly, each draped with a green gem scarf. reflection of it just shone on Vaibhav's round face, while reddish hues on Aarav face that give mottled look that of freshly dead

"You look like you have risen from freshly grave," I told him.

"Kaira" Vaibhav scolded. He did a head yank toward Madame Z's closed office, worried, suppose that she might hear and be affronted. A green metallic frog hung from the office doorknob which indicated that she is with a patron. We were up next.

Aarav made his eyes not in use, "I am a husk person," he moaned. He spread his arms towards us and said "give me to please all your brains and hearts." In sick person tone

"oh! Shit! The paranormal had captured our Aarav" I stretched Vaibhav hand, "jaldi jaldi tumhara dimaag and dil ishe dedo, so he can leave me all alone."(Quick quick give our brain and heart to him) Vaibhav shook his hand "Not funny at all." "Can u just be quiet or else I just going to leave this place"

"Stop being so sanskaari," I said ( stop being so sincere)

"I will take my thunder arms and I will march right of here just watch it"

Vaibhav was on my-fat-arms-kid because his costume needs some stitches because of that he even had his perfect love and for sure he had a chance to wear it

"Kuch Bhi" (anything) I said. His moodiness only the reason that we are here. The date of "Perfect couple night" of St.Xavir was extremely close, and I don't want to be that much unlucky sad shell of a girl who sat home and danced ironically in stunning four-inch heels and as I am such an angry goddess in my lose of mind and heat situation I challenged Tanya in that SO CALLED PERFECT COUPLE. Recently I got the news she got her partner or you can say Bali ka bakra. In my deepest corner of heart, I know Aarav will definitely want to ask but he just needs some courage to do.

I lowered my voice, all smiling way I just looked towards Aarav"La la la nothing just eshe hi "It was both of our ideas to do this, Vaibhav how can u forget ?"

"No, Kaira it was your idea," He said and he did not keep his voice down."I already got my partner who is Merrily gonna squashed by my arms and You're the one who is hoping for a fairy godmother to do some miracle."

"Vaibhav" I yelled at the corner of my eyes I saw Aarav staring at me with a sigh. Vaibhav bad bad naught to throw up in public.

"what" he yelled as I mocked him down 

"I am very mad at you," I said

"Enough with Pagalpanti.Have guts to ask him I know u. Do you want to ask him don't you?"

"ooiii"

"umm, You guys??" Aarav was adorable in an annoying manner. When he is nervous, he bobbed his Adam's apple in such a way I fall in love with that. Although I was finding as a warning still it created icky image

"she hit me "Vaibhav shouted

"He deserved that" I tattled. I Don't want to be ria ka pahad (more trouble) so by ending this conversation I patted Vaibhav unfit arm and countered "However chod sab mei Tujhe Maaf Kari hu ab shut up." (I'm forgiving u)

What Vaibhav failed to get that or He got but forget to appreciate between accha Hua ushka muaah to bandh Hua (it's good that he stopped at least)

Yeah, I indeed want him to ask me for that again Because"Perfect couple for us" was closed and only 1 week left

ok ok I accept that the dance is dorky, but wintertime was for lovers. It was an indisputable truth. Just as it was an indisputable truth that Aarav was a forever boy if only he could pass his enduring bashfulness and frickin' move.