chapter 17 scenes from FYAZ

Start from the beginning

‘’ Jack, I think.. you drink a bit much.. and ’’ I softly told only to stop and yelped in pain since he all of the sudden pulls My hair.

‘’ Listen well Bitch, , I am the only one who does the commend’s you follow it, do you understand me’ the only person who can commend me is Zayne or Emrys ’’  he started to pull my hair more which caused me to Winced in pain more

‘’ We are going to go outside, you are going to follow me and lay on the bed without a sound , if I ever hear a single noice from you .. I don’t care wheather you plead, sob or cry just a Single Noice... I will start to strip you and take you infront of them , do you hear me’’ He told angrily at me while I  yelp in pain and Nod of agreement. He let’s go of my hair as I sigh in pain free. I slowly got up from his lap silently looking down when he gets up and opens the Bathroom door walking outside dragging my wrist with him in the middle of the room .

I saw everyone smirking at me which made me so Uncomfortable I decided to look at the floor instead of their evil smiles.

‘’ Canddise’’ Jack called while I look at him, He nodge his head where the Bed is at signalling me to go there and do what he just told me to do. I noticed the others laughing and smirking evily but I didn’t care I focus on what he told as I walked to the Bed slowly not looking at their evil laughs I seat down on the edge and with a deep sigh I lay down on the Bed slowly placing my head on the pillow and my body straight as I watch the white ceiling on top of me with both of my hands on each side on the pillow beside my head stiff.

I can hear they are talking and laughing and taking something out guess the Ink and stuffs while In few seconds Jack climb over on the bed laying down on his stomach near me on my right which made me more shocked and terrified, but I did not dare to say a word. I feel Jack lifting up My Nevy t-shirt a little and pulling my Nevy shorts down reavealing my belly button when the boys started to whistle and hawls and all Jack did was to join the laugh and the girls as well .

One I am feeling so embarased of revealing my skin which I only want to show to Jack even though it is just alittle and two I was so afraid  since any minute now They are going to tattoo near my belly button. I flinch and became to sob alittle Looking at Jack as he trailed his fingers near my Belly button and Kiss there while the guys teases more.

I tried one more time... ‘’ Jack, please.....’’ I whimpered and said sofly , He gave me a warning stare and a low growl which immediately made me to bite my lower lips to shut me down when all the others in the room Automaticly laughs evily looking at my defeatless position.

Jack places his right leg on top of my right leg and locks me  there while he Pinned both of my hand and started to kiss the markspot which he gave me roughly as I lay there struggling under him. He made sure he did not block my revealing belly. I can feel that  one of the girls were wiping something cold and started drawing something small near my belly button. And after a few minutes the pain started and I can certainly smell my own blood smell while all the time the girls Tattood me ,Jack was busy chewing, Sucking and Kissing my mark roughly pinning both of my hands on the pillow... I closed my eyes tight and bit my lower lips making sure not to make any noice and once the girls has done Silent tears started to come out from my eyes .

‘’ Were all done Delta Jack, you can let her go now.. ‘’ Rella told laughing but It didn’t stop Jack he was still kissing and sucking  my mark spot roughly but loosen his grip on both of my wrists which means he is listening to Rella.

‘’ Come on Jack... Were waiting for you ‘’ Blondy told like a small girl which made Jack to stop letting go both of wrist. I can feel my entire side of my neck to my color bone is soacked with his Saliva. As Jack starts to get off of me, I wipe my tears slowly and got up fixing my shirt back down. I felt the Pinch of pain at my abdomen but I guess the Pain in my heart is the most I am feeling now.