Ana sighed and rubbed her hands together. "I forgot them in my room." She told her. Natasha chastised her and gave her a smile, "There should be a pair on the jet." She said. Natasha walked ahead of Steve and Ana, turning her head back for a second.

"Now hurry up. We've got a god to take down."

STUTTGART, GERMANY

"There he is."

As the quinjet slowed to a stop above the plaza outside the grand museum, Ana let go of the wheel in front of her and pointed down at Loki. She was sat in the co-pilot seat with Natasha handling the controls beside her. There was a large crowd kneeling down around Loki, lowering their heads as their bodies trembled with fear. Ana noticed how his attire changed. His golden horned helmet made him look menacing and a little bit ridiculous at the same time. But his spear made everyone think twice.

Ana reached up and flicked the button that opened the back door ramp. She removed her headset and nodded at Natasha, signalling her to take care of the weapons system if anything happened.

 She removed her headset and nodded at Natasha, signalling her to take care of the weapons system if anything happened

"Careful down there, Ana." Natasha told her seriously.

"You got it." Ana mumbled back, patting her shoulder.

Steve took his shield off his back and nodded at Ana. "Ready?" He asked.

Ana did a quick weapons check, making sure her handguns and daggers were on her person. Once confident, she nodded at the Captain and they both ran, jumping out of the quinjet. Steve landed in front of an elderly man, protecting him from the energy bolt Loki sent his way. The shield rebounded the bolt, sending it back into the God of Mischief. Ana landed, hands on the ground in front of her to balance herself. She immediately began assuring the civilians they would be safe as Steve addressed Loki.

"You know, the last time I was in Germany and saw a man standing above everybody else, we ended up disagreeing." Steve said as Loki recovered from the energy bolt that hit him square in the chest.

Loki eyed the Captain, and chuckled darkly. "The soldier. A man out of time." He spat.

"We're not the ones who are out of time." Ana spoke up, walking to Steve's side. The people on the ground got up and cleared the area when Natasha flew over their heads, unleashing a machine gun from the underbelly of the quinjet, aiming it at Loki.

"Loki, drop the weapon and stand down." Natasha voiced through the quinjet's speakers.

Ana threw her hands over her head when Loki suddenly shot at the quinjet using the sceptre. Sparks flew from the energy bolt's trail, descending down on her and Steve, though the Captain was well protected with a shield. Natasha manoeuvred the quinjet out of the way just in time, allowing Steve the moment to throw his shield at Loki. Loki then attacked Steve and Ana, proving to be a worthy opponent from his strength and speed.