Epiphany

Epiphany
Aug 7, 2015

I desire to grace My children with an epiphany. I desire My children would share what they have seen and learned of Me with the lost they know, for many of the lost will lose their lives in coming years and I desire to save them.

My children, look up and watch, for you will now begin experiencing divine revelation and visitations that will become the cornerstones of some of your ministries. I am calling some of you out of your earthly jobs, but do not sever those ties  (the jobs)until I tell you.

You have works to do for Me in these end times. Some of you will write books, some of you will sing great songs of worship, some of you I have called to ministries of preaching, healing and deliverance.

The stage is being set and you will soon walk out on the stage.

Get the sin out of your lives NOW! Be found studying My holy Word and praying on the day of your visitation.

Your time has come.

1 Peter 2:11-12
11 Dearly beloved, I beseech you as strangers and pilgrims, abstain from fleshly lusts, which war against the soul;
12 Having your conversation honest among the Gentiles: that, whereas they speak against you as evildoers, they may by your good works, which they shall behold, glorify God in the day of visitation.