Day Seventy Eight

For MitchsFiance

A/N: The thing that the doctor talks about is a real thing. Link at the end of the chapter so I don't ruin the surprise.

I could hear clattering before I even opened up my eyes. My hand shot to Mitch's side of the bed. He wasn't there. I sat up with a worried gasp. My blurred vision finally clearing up. He was stumbling blindly around the room. Wow. I had looked at the clock. I had slept in later than usual.

"Don't worry. I'm right here." Mitch flopped down on the bed next to me. He yawned into the pillow. I brushed my fingers along his cheek.

"You look tired. Did you sleep last night?" He shook his head at my question. I think it's been a week since Mitch and I first started talking about having a kid. I don't think it really set in until we got an appointment with a doctor. We would find out what needs to happen today. And he was fucking terrified.
"It's going to be okay. Everything will be fine."

"You don't have any of your weird feelings." He poked my stomach playfully. I jumped away. "Oh, are you ticklish?" He knew that I was ticklish. He continued to poke my side until I pinned him to the bed.

"We don't have time for this. And I know, for a fact, that you are more ticklish than I am." He pursed his lips.

"Prove it." That's when I noticed the situation we were in. A swallowed my nerves. He was only wearing one of my shirts. And it was bunched up and exposing him.

"Mitch." I gave him a warning tone. A sparkle happened in his eyes. His teeth scraped over his bottom lip. He was teasing me. He was trying convince me to stay. To possibly be late to our appointment. I let out a moan when his hand dipped into my pants. "Mitch. I swear to G-" He sat up to whisper in my ear.

"It's not polite to swear."

"Mitch. We're going to be late." He was trying to pull down my loose pajama bottoms.

"Please, Scott." He begged. I began grinding my teeth together. He knew how to make me give in. I refused. I had to. He put his legs around my waist. My body began to shake with my lack of self control. Just say no. Just get up and go take a cold shower or something. Or give in. Kiss my husband's exposed neck. Or leave him. Let him take care of himself. No. That thought wasn't helping with resisting. I've seen that before and it just made me crave him more. This was mentally and physically exhausted. I was keeping my body up from touching his. I jumped at him touching my sides again. I pinned his hands above his head.

"Stop!" I growled in his face. He had this innocent look on. I could see right through it. He was completely turned on. And so was I. He bit his lip. He looked so vulnerable. God damn it. "Fuck you, Mitch." I shut up his response by kissing him. I was pissed. Just really sexually frustrated and worried that we would be late. But I wouldn't rush this. I didn't like rushing things with Mitch. I wanted to feel every moment. Hear every gasp I could possibly make in a single moment.

"Scott-" I grabbed under his knee to open his legs up more. I saw the smirk on his face this is what he wanted. And I was giving in. My self control failed. But, seriously?! How could I not give? Mitch is gorgeous. His body is wonderful. And every time we have sex, I feel as though I'm the only person he cares about. I know that I'm the only person he's in love with. The way I show it is without words. Without using his helpers. Because I can simply make him feel the emotions. He looked up for me. I still hadn't entered his body. I was waiting for something. Any moment that would allow me to safely, and not in an hateful way, to get my revenge. "What are you waiting for?"

"How much do you want this?" He rolled his eyes at me. I became annoyed at the action. But let me state. I wasn't actually mad or tired of Mitch in any way. He keeps me on my toes. Gives me ways to have surprises in my life. Especially my sex life.