Day Two

For TheKawaiiCupcake00

A/N: Anytime there is italics in the story, it means they are using sign language to communicate.

Also, this story may have a bonus chapter in Mitch's POV somewhere in later chapters. But it's only if you guys want it.

"Hey." I whispered, nudging Mitch lightly. He made a grumbling noise because I woke him up. My fingers ran through his hair. I ran my thumb across his ear, finding no hearing aid there. He wouldn't have heard me if I didn't touch him. It's a good thing I did. I wanted him awake though. In about an hour, we would both have to start getting ready to go to work.

"No." He shoved my hand away, curling his body on the other side of the bed. He quickly returned to cuddle against my chest. I found out that Mitch couldn't fall asleep unless he was touching someone. Another thing that he admitted after we got married. He became a very touchy-feely person. I felt his fingers run across my chest.

"What are you doing?" I whispered it quietly. He laughed in my ear.

"Exactly what you woke me up to do." I let out a small chuckle when he sat himself on top of me. "This is what you wanted, right? Me? Or should I just take care of myself like I did on all those Skype calls with you?" He put his hands on my chest. "Please don't make me do that." I sat up, bringing my back to rest against the headboard. Mitch had moved with me.

"So, you missed me?"

"That's an understatement. If you leave this apartment before you are inside me, I'm afraid you'll have to wait another month for any action." I could only smile. I missed this man so much. It was torture. Mitch leaned in to kiss me. My hands went under his shirt to grip his sides. I went to whisper in his ear.

"I can just watch you."

"Scott Richard. Are you trying to blackmail me into having sex with you right now?" He giggled. "I never realized how sexy your middle name is. Hell, your whole name rolls off the tongue."

"Why are you hell bent on teasing me?" His hands went to hold the headboard behind us.

"Because only I know how to truly please you. And you'll wait. Like a good sex slave." I couldn't help the scoff that came out. He slowly took out his helpers.

"That's all I am now? A sex slave?" He moved my head to the side so he could kiss my neck.

"You know your role and you play it well. You're a good boy." I made Mitch stop so I could take off the only thing he was wearing. An oversized t-shirt. His lips went near my ear. "Why can't you sleep naked like I do?" My head tilted back when his hand dipped into the front of my pants.

"Stop teasing me."

"Your voice got deeper. I could feel it." He was looking at my lips. "Say what you said again."

"Stop teasing me." I repeated my words. He only smiled. I love his smile. I felt his lips once again on my neck. I loved this man. I could feel his teeth scrape against my skin as we both desperately tried to get my bottoms off. I've only been back a day and we had a limited amount of time before we both have to leave. My fingers ran up Mitch's spine. My hand flattened against his shoulder blade when he bit down on a particularly sensitive area.

"Mitch." He pulled away. He had figured out how to tell when I'm talking. He says my body has different vibrations. To the point of me being nervous or the point of my own orgasm. He knew everything. Every feeling. And I knew how to make him scream and beg for more or cuddle up to me like a teenager on their first date. We knew each other. That's what mattered to both of us.